No announcement yet.

Ft. Worth Gun Show, 1/1 & 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's hit and miss with them on prices from what I hear. Fortunately, I got a hit and it sounds like you did too.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      Damnit, I was gonna ask Kyle to go.
      you still can!

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
        you still can!
        Ended up making other plans, figured two trips to FTW in one day wasn't happening.

Comment

My wife works tomorrow so it looks like I am going to stop and take a look around and see what I can't live without.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            My wife works tomorrow so it looks like I am going to stop and take a look around and see what I can't live without.
            Be the voice of reason when you go...tell them to lower prices on ammo for Christ's sake!

Comment

I went and spoiled my AR with a bump-stock (since my CC didn't work when I was in Iraq) and a neat lil red dot. I also got another mag for my P32 Kel Tec and some .32 auto. Nothing really outstanding as far as deals, though.

Comment

I totally forgot about it. And wanted to go and see if I could find any deals on AR parts. Anyone find any? And what time does it end? As it's still early?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  I went and spoiled my AR with a bump-stock (since my CC didn't work when I was in Iraq) and a neat lil red dot. I also got another mag for my P32 Kel Tec and some .32 auto. Nothing really outstanding as far as deals, though.
                  Did you get the Slidefire Solutions stock?
                  IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    I totally forgot about it. And wanted to go and see if I could find any deals on AR parts. Anyone find any? And what time does it end? As it's still early?
                    It goes till 5pm today.

There are a lot of people out there selling pretty much anything for the AR. I got a pretty good deal on my built lower and there are other decent deals...not on ammo though.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                      Did you get the Slidefire Solutions stock?
                      yessir

Comment

Fucking trigger guard is in the way. No mention of it in their instructions about removal. Just conveniently off of a mold in one of the figures. I really didn't want to take it off.

Comment

Fucking trigger guard is in the way. No mention of it in their instructions about removal. Just conveniently off of a mold in one of the figures. I really didn't want to take it off.
                          You must have the aftermarket trigger guard (curved for gloves) instead of the stock flat guard. I noticed all of the pics on their website show the flat guard and there is one place where it says some aftermarket trigger guards will not work. I prolly have a flat guard laying around somewhere as I have replaced all mine with the Magpul trigger guard......

Comment

I must have missed that and when I talked to the guy for about 45 minutes yesterday. I like the aftermarket one I have on it and didn't want to replace it, but I guess I'll have to. It can wait for tomorrow before I attempt to melt this barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                              you still can cause Kyle likes big guns! !
                              Well now

Comment

I must have missed that and when I talked to the guy for about 45 minutes yesterday. I like the aftermarket one I have on it and didn't want to replace it, but I guess I'll have to. It can wait for tomorrow before I attempt to melt this barrel.
                                Take video if you can. How much did it set you back? If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Working...
                                X