Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      Lol, gives a new meaning to "I'll give you something to cry about".

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Time to install a vbulletin gifv/html5 container on the forum.
          Last edited by CJ; 07-20-2016, 06:41 PM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Cooters new hit single.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

There is so much nope in that gif I don't know where to start.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Looks really fun. Whoever tried that the first time had titanium nuts.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Comment

Comment

That is impressive and eerie. lol
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              There is so much nope in that gif I don't know where to start.
                              There's more acting in that than it looks. He's flying before going over the side. Scary? Like a roller coaster.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X