No announcement yet.

1/12th Scale 1969 Camaro Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! It would work out better for me to just go buy a real one! Pretty damn impressive!

Comment

That looks like ALOT of detailed work. Wow.

Comment

Wow! Nice!

What material are you using for the custom stuff?
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Styrene, aluminum and brass tubing, and some machined aluminum bits here and there
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I've found someone who machines wheels in 1/24 and 1/16th who said he could machine the wheels for me. $35 each, after a $125 set-up fee for the CNC programming. I'm currently looking for someone who might want to do this as a side project and make a little money. I can send the requirements for the program to anyone who might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              I've found someone who machines wheels in 1/24 and 1/16th who said he could machine the wheels for me. $35 each, after a $125 set-up fee for the CNC programming. I'm currently looking for someone who might want to do this as a side project and make a little money. I can send the requirements for the program to anyone who might be interested.
              Dammit, I saw you post, and thought we'd get an update. $265 for wheels on a model is damn steep. Not that it's not gonna be a nice car when you're done, but damn.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

No. I haven't had the time, space, or money to progress much farther. Its pretty much to the point where wheels are needed to get all of the suspension taken care of. Its sitting in storage until a time when I can give it the attention it deserves

Comment

quite the talent man, great job.

Comment

Subscribed.

Damn good work!

Now how much would one of these sell for?

Comment

damn that's bad ass....

what would you charge me to make a detailed model of the GTO? LS1 Turbo and all?
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I wish I had the time to work on models. My cake business takes up every bit of spare time I have right now. that 1/12th. I would never get out of it the $$ and time I have invested. Once its done, if it ever gets that far, I don't think I would even consider an offer that isn't north of $2500

Comment

DAMN IT!... it would be bad ass to have one of the GTO but I'm not gonna lie... I wouldn't pay more then 500 for one... I know its not near what you would ask probably but still

how about a cake that looks like the GTO

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                              DAMN IT!... it would be bad ass to have one of the GTO but I'm not gonna lie... I wouldn't pay more then 500 for one... I know its not near what you would ask probably but still

how about a cake that looks like the GTO
                              Would you settle for a Clone-A-Willy and some cookies from Subway?

Comment

haha.. probably not

Comment

Working...
                                X