X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of year bonus

Owner just gave me the numbers .. Meh'

Jelly of the month club again

That sucks.. We don't get bonuses around Christmas as ours are tied to company performance and our fiscal year ends 3/31. I'm not expecting much if anything this year though, as we haven't been hitting our growth goals. This year we didn't get cash bonuses at all, but my division did get stock options that netted us about 2/3rds of our usual bonus amounts. Just had to go through the hassle of exercising them and waiting..

Comment

To be honest , they defer x% of my yearly wage this way

Base plus bonus on a "Team" bonus ..all great but

we have one extreme under-performer and that really honks me

I keep 10x the amount of the low man, and mgt keep the worthless pile here
      I'm told that they are going to adjust things in 2018

we will see , supposed to get with me next week with his plan

Comment

I get 10% of increased profit from the previous year. Which this year will be -$10k so I guess I'll owe money. Good thing I do the accounting!

Comment

I'll be getting a whopping $15000

erm, I mean $150.00
          17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

I usually give a grand to my techs.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

My bonus this year will be the same as last year's. The privilege of coming back to work on 1/02. Did just bring on a "yuge" account though, so 2018 should be a banner year for commissions.

Comment

i gotta free honey glazed ham

Comment

We get individual bonuses on the 15th of every month and company bonuses at the end of every month... with that being said, I doubt I'll get over $200 for the Christmas bonus.

Comment

We don't get a year end, though I wish we did. We bonus on every house that we build and close. Shitter is that it pays 45 days after the house closes. Salesman gets his 2% the next pay cycle, we have to wait 45 days for our .5%.

It would be nice if they gave us some extra based on our personal or subdivision performance. My subdivision consistently posts the highest # of units closed in the company every year. We will close 20 houses, this month. Most of which between now and Christmas. At an average of 300K per house, my salesman is going to make out like a bandit.

He gets us a Christmas present every year. A bottle of booze.....
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I can't remember ever getting any kind of bonus. I get my salary and my commission, and that's it. My old lady works for the same company and she gets some kind of profit share bonus, but she's not paid on commission, so they tell us that's the difference. No biggie.

I've also never in my life gotten any kind of "cost of living" raise. Is that still a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        I can't remember ever getting any kind of bonus. I get my salary and my commission, and that's it. My old lady works for the same company and she gets some kind of profit share bonus, but she's not paid on commission, so they tell us that's the difference. No biggie.

I've also never in my life gotten any kind of "cost of living" raise. Is that still a thing?
                        Ill get a couple of hunnit I guess and yeah, COL raise, never had one.

Comment

I actually made out pretty well this year, but I already did grown up things with it. Fun stuff still comes out of the same ol budget as always.

I've never had a COL raise. What kind of shit is that? Either I performed well and get a raise that keeps me around... or I didn't perform well, got no raise, and started looking. An extra 40 per month isn't the kind of raise that solidifies me at a place.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

My company gave me a laurel, and hearty hand shake.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              I actually made out pretty well this year, but I already did grown up things with it. Fun stuff still comes out of the same ol budget as always.

I've never had a COL raise. What kind of shit is that? Either I performed well and get a raise that keeps me around... or I didn't perform well, got no raise, and started looking. An extra 40 per month isn't the kind of raise that solidifies me at a place.
                              Raises are not a thing in my world at all. I think the last time I got a raise was when I worked at Radio Shack fresh out of high school.

Comment

Working...
                              X