No announcement yet.

End of year bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our christmas bonus was given to us last Thursday and for everyone thats been here for 1 year or more it's basically a 40hr paycheck minus normal taxes and deductions. Bought a new set of Michelins for my truck.

Comment

No bonus here. I'm just thankful to have a pretty good job with shit tons of time off

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        My company gave me a laurel, and hearty hand shake.
        Nice call back.

Comment

We get quarterly performance bonuses.

Comment

Last year was 6 grand, this year was zero, but I earned a shit load more than that 6 k at my new job over the course of the year. Can't argue that.

Comment

No cowhides = no care

Comment

Get about 25% of my total pay in 3 bonuses a year. Christmas is always split. We got "about half" on first and look to get rest around 28th. Salary stays flat but bonuses go up or down based on upper management criteria and how much money we bring in. All month long I keep getting asked can we close X job or invoice this part of Y job to enlarge the payouts. It definitely makes it interesting 3 times a year with Christmas bring the end all. To me the prodit sharing statement in April is the real biggy.

Comment

I be shocked with even a begrudging thumbs up.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

So far nothing, at least I got paid today!

Comment

My wife got a half a stack of High Society, tax free too.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ended up better than he told me ..

$11,665 pre-tax but my uncle took a hunk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Ended up better than he told me ..

$11,665 pre-tax but my uncle took a hunk
                          Oh yeah, he always does. My wife gets two stacks of High Society every quarter and its like a third (almost 40%) to Daddy Trump...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            I be shocked with even a begrudging thumbs up.
                            Just got a hunnit dolla bill. Better than nothing!
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I get about 25% of my annual as bonuses. 3 times a year, end of year in two payments. Got about 10% of annual on 1st waiting for 2nd check probably on 28th.

Comment

I never get a bonus from my employment. In fact, company purse strings were so tight this year, when we had our department Christmas lunch, we had to pay for our own meal.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X