4Banger! Need RC help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Banger! Need RC help!

Dude, you build awesome RC stuffs and find the oddball things I need!
    I just ordered this RC truck in silver and am gonna repaint it to match mine. Paint on the bed rails, remove the roof rack, got OEM color sparay paint and all but I cant find the proper wheels. You, or anyone else here, know where I could find my stock wheels in 1/24th scale? I dont even care if I have to epoxy them in place as it will just be a desktop model anyway.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Honestly making friends with someone with a 3D printer might be your best bet. if you are on facebook lookk up makeitrc. They community is full of cool guys who do smale scale realistic rc

Comment

Thanks! A buddy just said the same. He also has a printer. We are figuring out how to make the file now.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Hit up black2002ls. He has some badass modeling skills.
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen anything like that in 1/24th. Most of the aftermarket parts are geared towards, well, aftermarket parts. With there not being a 1/24 scale plastic kit for that truck, there isn't any demand for it. A custom 3D file and print is your best bet.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
          X