No announcement yet.

Corvette C8 Official Reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's at least possible this may be my first NEW car. That's a lot of car for under 60 grand.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      It's at least possible this may be my first NEW car. That's a lot of car for under 60 grand.
      good luck getting it for sticker. lol

Comment

already mentioned above, but the c7zr1 was the same in regard to the tuning part. it took a while to unlock, but they did.

once the onstar or any digital antenna is disabled, then how would they get access to the car remotely?

what would be comical is if gm makes you sign a contract like ford did for the latest gt, but more so for any programming or internal modification than resale.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          already mentioned above, but the c7zr1 was the same in regard to the tuning part. it took a while to unlock, but they did.

once the onstar or any digital antenna is disabled, then how would they get access to the car remotely?

what would be comical is if gm makes you sign a contract like ford did for the latest gt, but more so for any programming or internal modification than resale.
          The way it’s being talked about is the new programming will be even harder than that of the previous generation to bypass, and it took several years to do it.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

GM: "you own the car, but you don't 'really' own the car..."

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
              Have they tested it against the Ford Gt yet?

I know which one I'd rather have.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                The way it’s being talked about is the new programming will be even harder than that of the previous generation to bypass, and it took several years to do it.
                Doesn't matter. Hackers gonna hack.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  My aunt has a C7 with the A8, I still prefer my SS.
                  Is the 8 speed auto in the C7 a DCT or an automatic with 8 gears?

Comment

GM has been tough on the modifications. That's why it's $8k to delete a newer Duramax vs under $2k on a Ford 6.7

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Doesn't matter. Hackers gonna hack.
                      Agreed, it's a challenge to them. Happens all the damned time with video games.

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Is the 8 speed auto in the C7 a DCT or an automatic with 8 gears?
                      Automatic with 8 gears.

Comment

If the prices tank on the C7's that will probably be what the wife gets for a her daily next year.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          If the prices tank on the C7's that will probably be what the wife gets for a her daily next year.
                          I would hate to daily a vette and i have a 1 mile commute

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I would hate to daily a vette and i have a 1 mile commute
                            Wouldn't be a big deal if you are sub 200# and not tall IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                              This is DFWM. My dick isn't even sub 200#.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                                I'm 5'10 and 190 and I would still hate it. Its low, small and uncomfortable. Not only does the low seat position track for comfort and visibility...you have to worry about bumps and inclined driveways. Even with the cool nose lift feature...there are a few areas that I would have trouble pulling into because the drive is so steep.

Comment

Working...
                                X