X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• WAPO tries to foment race war, then changes the title

Comment

• Wreck havoc and devastation on an area, then leave to avoid the resulting pain of your decisions.

The democrat way.

Comment

• I love this guy's channel. Actual comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I love this guy's channel. Actual comedy.

LOL, that was great
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• From the Minneapolis PD Training Manual an Court TV going through it.

I can smell the Minneapolis Chauvin-acquittal fires already.

I smell the current Fentanyl Floyd Beatification fires now; but I smell the acquittal fires, too.

Comment

• Hiden Jo Biden has a plan to save us all. He's going to stop the riots with 6 large pizzas. I'd like to bu that heckler a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    Hiden Jo Biden has a plan to save us all. He's going to stop the riots with 6 large pizzas. I'd like to bu that heckler a beer.
                    That man (Joe) has no idea why he is there. What a time to be alive. Absolute shit-show. Millions of people voting for a shell of a man because reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                      What a time to be alive. Absolute shit-show. Millions of people voting for a shell of a man because Orange Man Bad.
                      Yep
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                        That man (Joe) has no idea why he is there. What a time to be alive. Absolute shit-show. Millions of people voting for a shell of a man because Trump says meanie head things on Twitter.
                        This.

Comment

• Originally posted by my mother's own words
                          That man (Joe) has no idea why he is there. What a time to be alive. Absolute shit-show. Millions of people voting for a shell of a man because he's just not presidential
                          __
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• I don't have a clue what the pokemon balls are for.

Comment

• Shocking video footage out of Melbourne, Australia shows a pregnant woman being arrested in front of her children in her own home for the ‘crime’ of organizing an anti-lockdown protest on Facebook.

The clip shows police entering the woman’s house and presenting her and her husband with a search warrant.

The woman is then told she is under arrest in relation to “incitement” before being handcuffed.

She explains that she is pregnant and has an ultrasound in an hour, but officers are undeterred, telling her she is being arrested for a Facebook post in which she organized an anti-lockdown protest.

Comment

Working...
                                X