No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATLANTA, GA—After months of continually trying and failing to produce better fake news than The Babylon Bee, CNN has assigned a team of people to monitor The Babylon Bee's website daily to determine how they should cover the news for that day. 

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        LMAO! You can even tell its from a Trump event! They're giving the 4 more years sign with their hands!!! WOW.
        YOU can. People considering voting for Biden can't.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I wonder what got that started? Are police not allowed to punch people anymore? If I was dealing with that guy instead of wrestling with him I would have simply knocked him out. When my dad was an officer tasers didn't exist and they used a leather slap that will pretty much drop anyone.
          According to Twitter he killed one of em. Hard to see from the video, there wasn't any loud bang. But you see one of them fall over and just lay there. He probably knew he was going to jail for a good long time when he got pulled over.
          Last edited by Gasser64; 09-17-2020, 09:24 PM.
          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Nashville mayors office hides Covid numbers to keep business’s shut down and ram a 34% property tax increase!

Fox 17 provides local news, weather, sports, traffic and entertainment for Nashville and nearby towns and communities in Middle Tennessee, including Forest Hills, Brentwood, Franklin, Fairview, Dickson, Clarksville, White House, Greenbrier, Springfield, Gallatin, Hartsville, Lebanon, Mt Juliet, Smyrna, College Grove, Thompson’s Station, Centerville, Murfreesboro, Columbia, Lewisburg, Shelbyville, Manchester, McMinnville, Smithville, Sparta, Cookeville, Hohenwald, Waverly, Camden, Paris, Lafayette, Portland, and in Kentucky, Russelville, Bowling Green, Franklin, Alvaton, Scottsville, Hopkinsville, Glasgow.

Comment

• Austin has their nose firmly planted in the rear of Nashville, I'm sure we're late stage on all of that here.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Oh look! Pelosi says violent protests shoudnt happen.. and immediately the "White House Siege" gets cancelled. Just coincidence

Comment

• Comment

• Maybe they've realized that their attempts to overun the WH on election day will be wasted or too dangerous. Maybe thy have switched gears and are going a different route.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            Maybe they've realized that their attempts to overun the WH on election day will be wasted or too dangerous. Maybe thy have switched gears and are going a different route.
                            This is historically call the October surprise. Get ready for more Democrat BS.

Comment

• Vid in link

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                                Maybe they've realized that their attempts to overun the WH on election day will be wasted or too dangerous. Maybe thy have switched gears and are going a different route.

Their internal polls showing how badly the riots are fucking their election chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X