Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What telemarketing call/text irritates you the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warranty calls ony cell and at work piss me off, however I've been getting a Hispanic automated message for a couple months and I can't understand a damn word being said. I've ma aged to push tendon numbers a few times and get a person in the phone but they hang up as soon as they realize I don't speak Spanish.

I did tell a telemarketer once that I knew where they lived and was coming to skull f$#@ them in their sleep. They didn't think I was being very nice.

Comment

Lately I only get calls for an extended warranty for my vehicles. At some point i need to actually engage them because my current newest vehicle was made in 96, and the rest of the drivetrain is newer as well (ls swap), the others are older. I'd love to listen to them squirm for a while.

Comment

Just thought of another, I've been getting emails and snail mail sent to Frisco from the two CA dealerships that I bought both the X4 and Mustang from, asking me to "upgrade" to a newer model for a similar payment. I eventually opted out of the emails, but the envelopes keep coming every few months.

Fast forward to today, and we now live minutes from Folsom Lake Ford (same from above), I might be in the market for a Bronco next year, and will definitely be trading in the X4 at some point, so I don't suppose it was a complete waste of paper, but I'm not feeling in anyway obligated to do anything but go with the best price/deal I can find at area dealerships.

Comment

The one telling me my social security number has been suspended. I keep really hoping that is the case so I can just fade to black.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            ...I can just fade to black.
            That's death..
            WH

Comment

Working...
            X