Silver lining in the current crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    I doubt he'll be half as effective as soros is at what he does. Once soros dies, you'll likely the see the decline of the whole organization. The same phenomenon usually happens with other big companies that lose their founder. They often devolve into corporate sludge that still exists but isn't very aggressive and doesn't much reflect what the original guy wanted. Walmart is a good example.
    Isn't the Walton family the wealthiest family on the entire planet?

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
      Can you say"Henry Ford and his original company " ?
      Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      Isn't the Walton family the wealthiest family on the entire planet?
      You've missed the point. I said the money is all still there. Are you saying Ford is an even better company now that Henry is gone? Do you like walmart's return policy and general decline into mediocrity? You think sam walton would be happy about the employee satisfaction these days? Those payroll lawsuits? He clearly cared a lot about everyone who worked for him. Walt Disney would take one look at the state of his empire, and walk into the board room and massacre all the top execs.

I'm not talking about the heirs or the companies remaining rich. I'm referring to the loss of the secret sauce, the founder. Again, I doubt he'll be half as effective as Georgie boy. And it'll be great for the free people of the world.

As for other people doing all the work, they still need someone giving orders. If the new guy is something of a slacker or is given to complacency, those orders will be slower in coming.
      WH

Comment

We might also have another Constitutionalist in the Supreme Court! This will further secure our country and foil the globalist Commies!

Comment

Henry Sr. would be great for Ford today.

Comment

Working...
          X