Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    How exactly was she not innocent?
    She was an ancillary and a facilitator of drug trafficking in the city that she lived in. She was a paramedic but what's not being discussed in the news is that she was let go within her 1-year probationary period of being a paramedic.

She wasn't an innocent bystander and in all likelihood she was struck by the bullets fired from her boyfriend's gun and not the bullets fired by the police.

When I say all this I'm merely explaining what happened and I'm not advocating for or against. I believe that no-knock warrants should be completely illegal and I believe that all drugs of every sort should be completely legal.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      How exactly was she not innocent?
      Ironic question coming from you considering how often you accuse people of anything you can dream up.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Ironic question coming from you considering how often you accuse people of anything you can dream up.
        I think it was an actual question and not an accusation. For.months, the narrative fed to us was she was a beautiful angel kilt by da raycis poleece.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              I think it was an actual question and not an accusation. For.months, the narrative fed to us was she was a beautiful angel kilt by da raycis poleece.
              True, but in the digital age you don’t need to be a 1337 Reddit navigator or detective to find out the truth. If you look almost all the docs and transcripts on all these BLM cases are public due to FOIA requests. And alternative news sources usually post them on the internet.

To believe the narrative you have to be stupid or lazy, possibly even both. That’s the real issue. So many people are stupid, lazy, or both that Commie’s can burn down whole cities over lies and blame it on others.

Comment

• Comment

• Protester speed bump.

imageboard,image board,anime,manga,ecchi,hentai,video games,english,japan

Comment

• The NEW 2020 Ram. If you can't Dodge it, RAM it!!!

Last edited by line-em-up; 09-24-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      When you're just completely out of fucks to give. LOL
                      I'd like to buy that cop a beer.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 09-25-2020, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          As if porky the pig with a mop on its head is any better.

Comment

• Comment

• Ok, the BBQ hunger strike is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Ok, the BBQ hunger strike is hilarious.
                                It's an oldie but a goodie. I think it may have been posted in this thread even.

Comment

Working...
                                X