Ruth Bador Ginsburg dead at 87!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    As for how the election is going to actually go, I figured it out a few weeks ago when I saw what must have been an 80 year old black man at the DART bus station on Lemmon wearing a MAGA hat. That says a hell of a lot to me.
    I am of the belief dementia joe is going to suffer the worst beat down in POTUS election history. Even diddling joe has no confidence:

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      I am of the belief dementia joe is going to suffer the worst beat down in POTUS election history. Even diddling joe has no confidence:
      Sleepy Joe would be hard-pressed to match the ass kicking Jimmy Carter took running for re-election against Ronald Reagan.

Comment

I dunno. Joe is a fucking mess.

Wonder if van jones will cry again saying trump's victory is from another "white wash."

Comment

He's someone's grandpa, it's sad seeing the way he's being treated. I'd almost feel bad for him if he wasn't a corrupt asshole with a piece of garbage son that knocks up strippers while being married to his brother's widow.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            I'd almost feel bad for him if he wasn't a corrupt asshole with a piece of garbage son that knocks up strippers while being married to his brother's widow.
            ahahahahahaha!!!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He's someone's grandpa, it's sad seeing the way he's being treated. I'd almost feel bad for him if he wasn't a corrupt asshole with a piece of garbage son that knocks up strippers while being married to his brother's widow.
              Why would you bring up stuff in his past like Hunter Biden getting kicked out of the Navy because he was using cocaine.

Comment

I do hope it's a blow out, just so we don't have to deal with as much post-election fall out. I saw a post from an old high school friend (more of an acquaintance now) going on about how she's convinced that insecure Trump is trying to steal the election.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  Why would you bring up stuff in his past like Hunter Biden getting kicked out of the Navy because he was using cocaine.
                  You mean the same Hunter Biden who was granted a waiver because he was 43 (3 years too old) and given a direct commission into the US Navy Reserve? Where he served as a public affairs officer with zero experience in the field. Oh where he was in service for a month before failing a drug test and had to resign his commission?

Which is also the same Hunter Biden that went from a failing career as a naval officer to a swanky gig at Boies Schiller Flexner LLP a few months later which led to his board position and retainer fee from Burisma, which even John Kerry's stepson who was already on the board advised against because it was blatant corruption?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    I say trump by +5MM. My in-laws have never voted because they say it doesn’t really matter.
                    Many dems have already admitted it's a loss and are looking to 2024. We can't drop the ball just cause we had a good run of getting the country back on track. Got to make sure we don't get another bush or someone like romney, a traitor that does nothing for us and gives us things like the patriot act. If the dem party will go ahead and melt down and reform, they may actually start fielding candidates worth voting for. There are some analysts that say there's some chance they may support libertarians, since there's some overlap already, and they've got to do something if they keep losing. The party is still a corporation after all, in the end their loyalty isn't really to marxism it's to whoever/whatever keeps them in existence. Political parties (and political winds) change and the dem party has changed before, just as the repubs have. It's possible we could see a return of something akin to the blue dog democrat. Or a more up to date variant.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    It's like a Three Stooges reunion tour, only with all Shemps.
                    It's like a washed up actor returns, but without any previous fame
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Many dems have already admitted it's a loss and are looking to 2024. We can't drop the ball just cause we had a good run of getting the country back on track. Got to make sure we don't get another bush or someone like romney, a traitor that does nothing for us and gives us things like the patriot act. If the dem party will go ahead and melt down and reform, they may actually start fielding candidates worth voting for. There are some analysts that say there's some chance they may support libertarians, since there's some overlap already, and they've got to do something if they keep losing. The party is still a corporation after all, in the end their loyalty isn't really to marxism it's to whoever/whatever keeps them in existence. Political parties (and political winds) change and the dem party has changed before, just as the repubs have. It's possible we could see a return of something akin to the blue dog democrat. Or a more up to date variant.

It's like a washed up actor returns, but without any previous fame
                      The dems ditching the marxists would be a big win for America long term and that’s what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        I do hope it's a blow out, just so we don't have to deal with as much post-election fall out. I saw a post from an old high school friend (more of an acquaintance now) going on about how she's convinced that insecure Trump is trying to steal the election.
                        The groundwork is being layed to make the election contested...especially with the recent DOJ report.

Comment

It's going to be a shit show. Contested for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            The groundwork is being layed to make the election contested...especially with the recent DOJ report.
                            The last RRRREEEEEE of the Commie Pinko Turds that are controlling the Democratic party. But you can already see tue cracks forming from within.

Comment

reap/sow
                              he's always been a piece of shit, and now it's coming back to haunt him.

Comment

reap/sow
                                he's always been a piece of shit, and now it's coming back to haunt him.
                                This times eleventy million. I have ZERO sympathy for him or his corrupt past.

Comment

Working...
                                X