X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Hillbilly Brigade'

gettin' shit done. Good for them.

Comment

Kind of sad that the outliers are the ones doing something for the selves. Meanwhile the majority sit back and bitch that government let them down.

Comment

Some family friends are just to the south of this area. They had to evacuate as the fires were just one road over and burned some of the houses there. The neighbors have been working together in other ways also. They've helped each other move horses / livestock and caught a few looters.

Comment

Did they say if she was single? My kind of girl! Blows me away they don't cut fire lines randomly and clean out brush to prevent this sort of thing.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Did they say if she was single? My kind of girl! Blows me away they don't cut fire lines randomly and clean out brush to prevent this sort of thing.
            This guy gets it. Of course it was going to be you Jason. She's the whole reason I shared this

Comment

Bad ass!
              Kudos to her and her brigade!

David

Comment

Something about her... daddy likey.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Probably has something to do with the same tree-huggin, "don't disturb the owls" people that don't want controlled burns.

It's not like it's some new thing. When I was a kid 50 years ago, my dad used to keep a fire line cleaned out around our land. I don't know why they can't do that now. Maybe they do but those fires are so strong. I saw one news report and they were showing how the fire managed to leap across a large highway.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                    This guy gets it. Of course it was going to be you Jason. She's the whole reason I shared this

LOL!!..I've met Jason's wife...she's a keeper.

Comment

Working...
                    X