Impromptu range day: Fri 4/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    I'd love to join you guys but I'll be in Colorado having just gotten married.
    Postpone it?

Comment

Looks like Saint Pete Delkus says we're ok, doesn't look like weather will be an issue until late Fri night.

I'm going to be there at 10am. This place is between highways 80 and 20 on Lawson Rd. Since it's sorta unincorporated area, the exact address differs depending on your phone, GPS, etc.

The best address to use is: 1525 Lawson Rd, Mesquite, TX or
      32.7393737,-96.5224966 in Google Maps

This is the range you're looking for:

Of note, this is real close to Devil's Bowl Speedway. There's also another range called Gibson's which is just down the road, it is literally across the street from the Devil's Bowl. Not the place you're looking for.

Here is an overview of the place. Everyone can just park by check-in and I'll be there.

This is a drone view of the range:

If you wanna come out, come on out, we'll have fun. As said before, first 2 people are free, after that it's $20/person (it's normally like $40). PM me if you'd like my number. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys!
      P.S. Henry's coughing up his Man Card, so I'm not sure if he's gonna make it.

Comment

Originally posted by ge View Post
        p.s. Henry's coughing up his man card, so i'm not sure if he's gonna make it. :d
        lol!

Comment

Haha, bitch!
          Some how my girl always knows when I'm planning on having some fun.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I was able to get the day off, I come out and shoot and checkout the range.
            Been wanting to get a membership one of the local gun ranges.
            1986 Mustang Coupe 5.0 S/C
            2006 Mustang GT Stock
            1991 Mustang Gt GT-40p's Explorer Intake

Comment

Originally posted by must86 View Post
              I was able to get the day off, I come out and shoot and checkout the range.
              Been wanting to get a membership one of the local gun ranges.
              Heck ya! Haven't seen you in forever Jerry!

Comment

I'd love to go. Dont live too far from that place. Maybe 8 miles away. I have been wanting to check it out. Unfortunately I will not be able to take time off of work for it.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                  I'd love to go. Dont live too far from that place. Maybe 8 miles away. I have been wanting to check it out. Unfortunately I will not be able to take time off of work for it.
                  Call in dead.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    Call in dead.
                    Better dead than red

Comment

I was not able to get someone to watch munchkin tomorrow. Gonna have to miss it fellas.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        I was not able to get someone to watch munchkin tomorrow. Gonna have to miss it fellas.
                        Kiddo can do reloads! haha.

Comment

Good times today. Thanks for the invite GE and Happy Birthday! I thought the range facilities were pretty good, much better than others I've been to and not a bad drive either at 30 minutes. I'll definitely have to go back and check it out again.

Comment

Oh, and now I'm motivated to buy a bipod and a shooting mat

Comment

Sorry I missed you guys, sound like you had fun, unlike me Want to go next week???

Comment

And somewhere today I think I lost my scopecoat for my EOTech. Jerry, if you still have that one, now I think I can use it LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X