Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    is google really my friend though?
    Well if your friends want to know every last detail about your life but wouldn't dream of letting you know theirs.
    WH

Comment

well google can ask jeeves about deez nuts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          well google can ask jeeves about deez nuts.
          Hahaha!

Comment

Watched it and it was better than I thought. I usually don't care for super hero flicks, but this was not the run of the mill super hero flick. Worth the time invested!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Watched it and it was better than I thought. I usually don't care for super hero flicks, but this was not the run of the mill super hero flick. Worth the time invested!
              Homelander is a colossal dick head.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Homelander is a colossal dick head.
                Yes indeed he is.

Comment

I loved it. I think it was cast and written really well. Elizabeth Shue still makes me a little hard too so that was good.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Haha. I think they were trying to get his super dick and the "finish" on screen.
                    I swear he did this in the beginning somewhere. I just finished season two and well................
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I loved it. I think it was cast and written really well. Elizabeth Shue still makes me a little hard too so that was good.
                      She was so hot in Leaving Las Vegas with Nick Cage.

She was also in the recent Greyhound movie for a small scene and surprisingly she still made it move...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Talk about a season finale, man, can’t wait.

Comment

Yea, that whole thing was nuts. This is the best show on TV with the Mandalorian a close second place.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This show is diabolical. Definitely one of my favorites out there right now. I love that a version of this scene was cut in s1 for being over the line and then amazon said fuck it and let it be the final time Homelander is on screen in s2.

(NSFW, clowns)
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I don't know if it can beat the Spice Girls pep talk segueing into The Deep liberating that dolphin to If You Wanna Be My Lover and what happens next, but it's close.

Comment

Working...
                            X