Botach PMAG orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I got screwed.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I order 2 kinds of pmags on the 12-18, have got 3 of one set ordered but nothing on the 2nd order yet. But did score one of there 3pk of m3 a few weeks back.
      1986 Mustang Coupe 5.0 S/C
      2006 Mustang GT Stock
      1991 Mustang Gt GT-40p's Explorer Intake

Comment

Well I received 3 out of the five pmags I ordered.

Comment

Yeah I still haven't got anything and we're on the same day. That's kind of interesting.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Yeah I still haven't got anything and we're on the same day. That's kind of interesting.
            assuming you ordered black, email them and you will most likely get a tracking number within a few days, same thing happened with a coworker

his friend ordered after him and received his mags first

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Cocksuckers only sent me 3!!!!
              You missed the email where they said they're only sending 3 mags per customer.

Originally posted by SGT#3670 View Post
              I ordered from Botach on 12/18 and finally received shipping confirmation on 2/28. Tracking shows that they should be delivered today.
              B@stard
              I guess I got screwed.
              Ditto.
              Me, too. Order 12/18. No information from them. Shot an email just not asking status...
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Look what showed up no dust covers but they actually showed. I only placed a order for three.

Comment

still nothing.

Comment

It seems like everyday I am getting more stuff in the mail. I backordered with several companies in December and things are finally showing up. Now if only that 10,000 rounds of .22lr would come in.

Comment

still nothing.
                      Me too

Comment

I got my ten on sat. When all my back orders start showing up I may hook up some board members.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          I got my ten on sat. When all my back orders start showing up I may hook up some board members.
                          My nigga...

Comment

And I still don't have shit.

Comment

Sorry, mine were the magpul direct deal for LE. I should have specified.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Finally got an e-mail back from botach about status.

"Thank you for your email.

Magpul is running behind in production and they haven't been able to provide us with an accurate ETA.

Kindly advise if you would still like to keep your order open.

Regards,

Botach Tactical"

Comment

Working...
                                X