Ammo prices for 7.62x39?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo prices for 7.62x39?

Just wanted to know where to look locally for reasonable prices of 7.62x39 OR does anyone think I could get good pricing at the Mesquite gun show? Wanna test out the SKS I picked up and see how it shoots.

Keep watching sgammo.com

Acedemy has dome deals when they have some in stock but SG ammo is the way to go for bulk buy.

Comment

I have seen like 10k rounds at cabelas, so I am sure that you can find some.

Comment

Cabelas in Allen had a lot Sunday, 6.99 a box I think.
        1986 Mustang Coupe 5.0 S/C
        2006 Mustang GT Stock
        1991 Mustang Gt GT-40p's Explorer Intake

Comment

I got a couple span cans from sgammo for $70 each a few weeks ago. 440 rounds a can.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            I got a couple span cans from sgammo for $70 each a few weeks ago. 440 rounds a can.
            Wrong 7.62

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Wrong 7.62
              SOB you're right, went back and looked at my receipt. I need to pay closer attention when I order things, now I have to find a Nagant to buy lol.

Comment

SOB you're right, went back and looked at my receipt. I need to pay closer attention when I order things, now I have to find a Nagant to buy lol.
                Something tells me that won't be difficult.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No worries, everyone should have at least one Nagant.

Comment

I have some I will trade for .223/5.56 ammo preferably 60gr+ hollow/soft point or ballistic tip but any will do.

Comment

Originally posted by must86 View Post
                      Cabelas in Allen had a lot Sunday, 6.99 a box I think.
                      Holy crap you werent kidding they could supply a small army!! They raised the price to $7.49/box and are limiting to 10 boxes per sale...but thats not bad for 200rds.

Comment

I bought 1000 rounds of Herter's x39 from Cabelas through Slickguns for 288 shipped. The order took about a week to arrive at my door.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                          I bought 1000 rounds of Herter's x39 from Cabelas through Slickguns for 288 shipped. The order took about a week to arrive at my door.

http://www.slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=10
                          I just picked this SKS up and want to put a few rounds thru it to make sure I like it before I commit to a large order like that.....but damn thats cheap!!

Comment

Just went by cabela's in Allen, I would say they have 20,000 rds at $7.49/20

Comment

What are the pros/cons of some of the specs? The prices seem to vary wildly, but I am not clear why would type is necessarily preffered over another. I do know some ranges only allow hollow or soft point which usually cost more and i know old russian stuff may be more likely to jamb, but besides all that?

Comment

Working...
                              X