• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botach PMAG orders

OMG.

* ORDER STATUS NOTICE *
    * Please note the (status) of each item *

Thank you again for your order from Botach Tactical.

The following items have been shipped to:

Ross

using FREE Economy Shipping 3-10 Days

The shipper's tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to

Name Code Qty Each Options
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Magpul PMAG 30rd Magpul-MAG211BLK 30 12.30 Select = Black
    Magazines vwattr0_pp = n
    (Shipped)
    USPS Tracking Number:

It's about damn time..... There was hope in keeping the order, especially at the price.

hah, i cancelled my order (from 12/18) a week or so ago

when did you place yours?

Comment

I had one windowed mag on order and I got it in...lame. None of my others came as most of them were colored.

Comment

Botach is quite possibly the most annoying company with my e-mail on file. 2-3 times a day I get a "rush deal" or "back in stock" email from them over some shit that I don't there has ever been a rush on and has probably always been in stock.

All I want to see from them is that my 20rd mags have shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Botach is quite possibly the most annoying company with my e-mail on file. 2-3 times a day I get a "rush deal" or "back in stock" email from them over some shit that I don't there has ever been a rush on and has probably always been in stock.

All I want to see from them is that my 20rd mags have shipped.
          This was an order from 12/18 for 30x 30rnd magazines. I also ordered 10x 20rnd and have no clue when they will ship, but obviously they will eventually.

Comment

Sweet I ordered some that day too. Maybe just maybe. Ordered some twenty rounders like a week after that.

Comment

I wrote them a nasty note telling them what I thought of their 3 mag limit when I ordered well before the panic set-in. Why should I suffer because others waited until the panic to order. I think they cancelled my order because I complained. No loss to me.

Comment

I still got nothing, ordered 5 mags 12/18.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

^^ Same. 4 Mags...'course they sent that email out that they were limiting orders to 3.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

ordeed 10x30 and 5x20. the 30s have shipped... but no news on the 20s..
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I ordered 10x30 and 2x20 on 12/18/12. I haven't heard anything.

Comment

Cocksuckers only sent me 3!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          Cocksuckers only sent me 3!!!!
                          could have been 0. Because that's what I got.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            could have been 0. Because that's what I got.
                            I have 6 of them on back order from DSG and 6 of the metal ones that were "in stock" on order from Mako both from about 7 weeks ago. I did the direct order from Magpul and it said they will ship end of week so we shall see. I am crossing my fingers so I can give my two loaners back.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I ordered from Botach on 12/18 and finally received shipping confirmation on 2/28. Tracking shows that they should be delivered today.

Comment

Working...
                              X