No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

Get a little fix with the 6 web episodes. Keep your eyes open for Scott Ian from Anthrax

Comment

• count down-----6 days
      Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

• Next Sunday they will be showing the entire first season consecutively, before the new season premier.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• On episode 3 of the first season. It's decent. I'm not big into zombie stuff, but I like the Sheriff character.

Comment

• yeah, was going to record them....but i think i save the space on the dvr and just get the first season set......i enjoy the first season....most real life zombie story ive seen in like forever.
            Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

• Originally posted by thedriver33 View Post
              yeah, was going to record them....but i think i save the space on the dvr and just get the first season set......i enjoy the first season....most real life zombie story ive seen in like forever.
              I'm not sure if that was your intention, but you just made me laugh.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Not sure if you guys know (or if it's posted elsewhere) but the first season is streaming on Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Just got season 1 from Netflix. Time to see what the big hoopla is all about.
                  Jose.....
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• So angry...I'm going to be 30,000 feet in the air when the season starts...I'm flying Virgin American so it's a POSSIBILITY that AMC will be on their satellite list. But I doubt it, usually their live Satellite is major TV networks...DVR is set!

Comment

• 3 more days
                      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        So angry...I'm going to be 30,000 feet in the air when the season starts...I'm flying Virgin American so it's a POSSIBILITY that AMC will be on their satellite list. But I doubt it, usually their live Satellite is major TV networks...DVR is set!
                        You can expect them to show it 3-4 more times that week.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I love spam
                          Last edited by Osiris; 10-16-2011, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• get the fuck out of here with your spam

Comment

• I picked season 1 up at Red Box the other day. It's so nice to get a refresher without having to fast forward through commercials. We never watch it in real time, it has way too damn many commercial breaks.

Comment

• 2 days.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X