Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    And if you think all wars are declared.... we are at war and our Republic is at stake.
    I'm just telling you that without a declared war getting a conviction for treason as the law stands now is impossible. You could easily get a conviction for sedition.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I'm just telling you that without a declared war getting a conviction for treason as the law stands now is impossible. You could easily get a conviction for sedition.
      We’ve been at war continuously since the 90s. It’s why everyone leaves bootcamp with a national defense ribbon on their uniform. I got mine in ‘94. I also reenlisted tax free in a war zone. So, technically, we are and have been at war.

Comment

• It just tickles me that he echoes our points and arguments in his covid press conferences and tweets. You know, it's a sea of talent out there creating these videos, these legal arguments, proposing these medical insights, and these questions--you know, the ones that pry open the fabric of secrecy, offering a glimpse of what might be going on under the guise of alphabets....those are Patriots behind enemy lines.
        Last edited by Fastback; 05-14-2020, 10:50 PM. Reason: Re Trump keyboard warriors

Comment

• [url]https://cdn.epoch.cloud/assets/static_assets/FISA-abuse-timeline.jpg[/url
          Last edited by Fastback; 05-14-2020, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• I like this one

Comment

We’ve been at war continuously since the 90s. It’s why everyone leaves bootcamp with a national defense ribbon on their uniform. I got mine in ‘94. I also reenlisted tax free in a war zone. So, technically, we are and have been at war.
              The law requires a declared war and even then Treason can only happen with the country we have the declared war with.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                The law requires a declared war and even then Treason can only happen with the country we have the declared war with.
                Since the war is global and ongoing, it’s all covered.

Comment

• He took getting head from the girlfriend a tad too literally.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Since the war is global and ongoing, it’s all covered.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_terror
                    Good grief; it must be a war declared by Congress just like what is laid out in the Constitution.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• We can only hope that people will go to jail. https://www.foxnews.com/media/gowdy-...e-media-felony

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X