Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats have impeached Trump...thoughts on this joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    I don't know if the numbers are legit, but look at the stats from the Trump rallies. Some of the crowds are supposedly over 25% Democrats in the crowd...

My source is Twitter heads and I'm not digging for a link.

I don't want to jinx anything, but 2020 may be the largest single political landslide victory in history. Not just for POTUS, but across the board. I predict Democrat heads rolling in mass numbers.
    Close to 25%, trending an average of just under that.

12-18, Battle Creek Michigan

✅ 20,202 voters identified (92.2% from MI)

✅ 15% haven’t voted in last four elections, WOW!

✅ 15% have voted in only one of the last four elections

✅ 17% Democrats

12-10, Hershey, PA

✅ 23,207 voters identified (82.5% from PA)

✅ 20% have only voted in 1 of last 4 elections (9% in zero)

✅ 20.3% Democrats

✅ 18% non-white

11-27, Broward FL rally:

✅ 31,177 voters identified

✅ 19% voted once or less in last 4 elections (8% in zero)

✅ 24% Democrat

✅ 27% Hispanic

This is from Brad Parscale's twitter feed, the Trump campaign manager.
    He's using the data collected from rallies in ways the DNC hasn't even fathomed.

Edit: more rally data

11-5, Kentucky

✅ 27,285 voters identified

✅ 28% voted once or less in last 4 elections (14% in zero)

✅ 23% Democrat

✅ Nearly 100% from Kentucky

11-3, Mississippi rally

✅ 16,432 voters identified

✅ 24% voted once or less in last 4 elections (12% in zero)

✅ 27% Democrat

✅ 20% Black

10-18, Dallas Rally, and look at the voters identified

53,985 voters identified

✅ 12% have not voted in the last 4 elections

✅ 21.4% Democrat

✅ 11% Latino

How many people are the democratic front runners drawing? Elizabeth Warren allegedly drew 20,000 once in NYC, but that's NYC
    Last edited by barronj; 12-26-2019, 08:46 PM.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Yesterday it was implied that Bernie was the current darling of the DNC, so unfortunately for Sleepy Joe it continues to slip out of his incompetent hands. I would not be surprised to see a Bernie/Pocahontas nomination when it's all said and done, two aged losers with like mindset together at last.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Yesterday it was implied that Bernie was the current darling of the DNC, so unfortunately for Sleepy Joe it continues to slip out of his incompetent hands. I would not be surprised to see a Bernie/Pocahontas nomination when it's all said and done, two aged losers with like mindset together at last.
        He's been campaigning hard with AOC, and they've already had a verbal agreement of her being his VP. Talk about a dangerous combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          He's been campaigning hard with AOC, and they've already had a verbal agreement of her being his VP. Talk about a dangerous combo.
          AOC can not be the VP, she is too young.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The FREE SHIT! campaign.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              AOC can not be the VP, she is too young.
              I don't know popular Ocasio really is outside of her own 'hood and on liberal news media.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              The FREE SHIT! campaign.
              All Pocahontas would need to do is swallow her pride at being picked for second fiddle, and given Bernie's advanced age she might very well be counting on sliding into the top job sooner or later. First however they would have to be elected, and I certainly hope voters in the general election would not be that stupid.

Comment

First however they would have to be elected, and I certainly hope voters in the general election would not be that stupid.
                I hope you're right but keep in mind that Democrats already have 214 electoral votes locked in. They don't even need to campaign in half the country because they'll win the entire West coast, Illinois and everything from NY east.

Florida is always a tossup and I can guarantee you it'll be ripe with fraud next election. With current polling that's the only state they need to flip.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  I hope you're right but keep in mind that Democrats already have 214 electoral votes locked in. They don't even need to campaign in half the country because they'll win the entire West coast, Illinois and everything from NY east.

Florida is always a tossup and I can guarantee you it'll be ripe with fraud next election. With current polling that's the only state they need to flip.
                  I was hoping that with how the steele dossier came to be coming to light, DOJ being complicit and all, and seeing this sham of an impeachment would garner more support for Trump as the anti-deep state candidate, but it looks as though it's all still divided pretty much strictly down party lines. Which in my mind is more evidence that the impeachment process has been brought about for strictly political, and it's rather disappointing to see that not many dems care about the corruption. They want power by all means necessary. Conservatives need to start outbreeding libs, or this country is truly destined to shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

Where have we heard about polling before...

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      They want power by all means necessary.
                      Someone gets it. Any and all means...... legal, ethical, factual, none of that matters.

Comment

Too stupid to understand that it's liable to cost them their lives. They seem very, very bad at judging the political landscape. Been a fatal mistake of many a would be tyrant.
                        WH

Comment

Done and over with and Trump is still president. Mitt Romney showed his ass though.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            Done and over with and Trump is still president. Mitt Romney showed his ass though.
                            Why does romney hate him so much? Did trump put an end to his free money train too?
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Why does romney hate him so much? Did trump put an end to his free money train too?
                              Romney doesn't like Trump because Trump is a real Republican. Romney is a RINO. There is also probably a money trail somewhere for Romney to follow.
                              Last edited by LS1Goat; 02-06-2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Romney thought he would be SOS but Trump dumped him .

Comment

Working...
                                X