Gentrification, here we come.

Comment

I’m not going anywhere where there’s a possibility of flying bricks
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          S. Irving about to burn.

Gentrification, here we come.

I don't really see the Mexicans letting NayNay's burn down their town and it is safe to say that Irving is predominantly a Mexican Town.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I think it's important to distinguish the difference between the protesters and rioters.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I think it's important to distinguish the difference between the protesters and rioters.
              Same people, different behavior. They're just waiting for an excuse to kick-off.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Let's riot for race on race murder too. There will always be hate in this world. This is not heaven only a waiting room to your next world.

Comment

Plano is having a "peaceful protest" march on Sunday, but I can guarantee you Plano will not be allowing ANY type of bullshit. I won't be there because Puck Flano P d !

This is the kind of police overpowered shit I have been screaming since circa 1994 about Plano. I know it happens in other towns too, but this dude that is causing all the uproar did use a fake $20.00 bill requiring the Police to be called and something happened for them to pull him out of the car and restrain him, was it over the line, fuck yeah. Though he brought that shit on himself when he broke the law and didn't follow orders of the Gestapo...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Plano is having a "peaceful protest" march on Sunday, but I can guarantee you Plano will not be allowing ANY type of bullshit. I won't be there because Puck Flano P d !

This is the kind of police overpowered shit I have been screaming since circa 1994 about Plano. I know it happens in other towns too, but this dude that is causing all the uproar did use a fake $20.00 bill requiring the Police to be called and something happened for them to pull him out of the car and restrain him, was it over the line, fuck yeah. Though he brought that shit on himself when he broke the law and didn't follow orders of the Gestapo...
                    I told some of my residents the other day, that cop probably would have had his knee on a white dudes throat just the same. I would say I have seen more over aggression in LE than racism.

Departments nation wide handle things differently for sure. We get the occasional counterfeit 20 and just confiscate them and get your info. I have seen a 100 come straight from a teller in a bank! So unless you have a pocket full of them or have been visited before about this we probably just put you in the computer system. Could be a department thing though for sure.

From what I understand, and I haven't watched the whole video, they pulled him through one side and out the other. Once he is centered in my car the doors shut. I can drive your ass to the jail with no seat belt on just fine. No where in any training have I ever seen, hey put your knee in his neck to hold him down. So that cop was a fucking idiot. Even if you do end up with a knee in the neck, take that shit off when they are compliant or hit the gym if you can't handle someone cuffed with three other guys. Not to many grown men start calling out to their mom, that is usually a sign of bigger problems. If two of those guys are rookies then I am not sure they should be charged. While I instill in my rookies they can bite back on their FTO if they think they are wrong this is not the normal. Most places you do not talk back and do what the F you are told. So, senior guy and two one year guys I can see them going ok, this must be normal. That needs to change for sure, we are not in the military. I have seen some strange looks from other agencies when my people talk smack but to me you can ask questions and still be respectful even if the phrase starts "with all due respect sir". I just smile and tell them a good story of why they are wrong, or occasionally I agree with them.

When Jeff Bezos made his statement yesterday I thought man that guy is out of touch with reality. His kid will have a silver spoon in its mouth and never have a struggle in his life unless it is with addiction. What it really boils down to is perception. The elites apparently have a different set of rules then the rest of us. The only time I think I have been to county court was in high felonies or the person had money. We got mother fuckers running this country committing treason and not a day in jail, but this guy gets caught with a 20.00 and is dead now. It is a complicated issue that needs to be addressed but I don't think it is a 100 percent racial issue. I have seen racism/sexism/homophobia in LE and actually stomped it out a couple of times, but it is not rampant or at least not anywhere I have worked. Property damage and looting is not the answer either. Nor is abolishing police, since that would lead to more of what you saw last weekend.

When the message is we hate all cops, it makes the good ones look for other avenues to support their families and may leave people with the left overs and then you will see more of what just happened. It is a viscous cycle for sure, and one I don't have all of the answers to but I think I have some good ideas.

I could of had a in custody death once. I called the paramedics to a car that was 100 yards from the front of a hospital for someone passed out in their car at 3am. Paramedics told me twice to take that drunk fuck to jail. I said nope, take her to the hospital. She coded when she hit the doors, and then multiple times over the next few hours. Turns out she had been roofied that night. Some times it is just intuition and dumb luck. MFs didn't give me a life saving award either.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

weather underground handbook from the 60's . same shit, same methods . obama inacted it the day after trump won .

Comment

In the nuclear Navy you could question any superior at any time if it was a safety concern. Everyone had to research it and work it out before doing something making sure all parties understood and agreed. Rank was always secondary to reactor plant safety. The same thing applied with the submarine safe program. The quality assurance inspector had a lot of authority regardless of rank.

Rank and good decision making are not related in some cases.

Comment

And one more thing, before African American people expect change, they need to change as well. This isn't just a white people hating black problem, its a AA people as a culture that needs to stop raising their kids to hate white people, it's a two way street.
                          There is a difference in telling people how to react so that you are treated with respect and not like you are owed something or deserve some type of special treatment. When I received my license, my Dad and Grandad both told me how to conduct myself when pulled over or approached by the Dallas Police Dept. This is the area I grew up in and this was the policing agency in charge. I took these lessons and passed them on to my kids. No one in my family or me for that matter have ever been beatin, tazed or killT by the police. We all know how to conduct ourselves during a traffic stop, treat them with professionalism and respect and you get to go home with a ticket or warning.
                          You break the law and/or act like a hood rat and guess what, you will get treated unjustly.

And you know why, because police are people too, someone treats one of us disrespectfully and there will be a verbal or physical confrontation at the least, no matter the color of their skin.
                          Why should we expect police to be any different, because they are paid? They put up with this disrespect all day from unruly, law breaking, drug addicted, drug trafficking, pimps and straight up criminals. And then people wonder why they loose it, any sane person would and you have to have a high level of restraint to deal with this shit day in and day out...

And before any you bitches call me out, Puck The Flano p D!!!111JUAN111!!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            And one more thing, before African American people expect change, they need to change as well. This isn't just a white people hating black problem, its a AA people as a culture that needs to stop raising their kids to hate white people, it's a two way street.
                            The problem is that without a boogie man to blame, some people would have to accept responsibility for their own actions and their own shitty lives. It's a lot easier to get people angry and to blame someone else. It's also a lot easier to get their votes if you build a boogie man for them to blame for all of their problems and tell them you will get rid of the boogie man for them.

I don't recall anyone that got to pick what color they were before birth, but you do get a lot of leeway in choosing how to conduct your life.

Facts be damned, we got boogie men to find and elections to win.

Comment

They better hope the Cars n coffee Mustang drivers don’t show up...

Comment

Working...
                              X