X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uber advertises here like crazy and, we don't even have the service

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      You'd be crazy to be a female and do that gig. That's asking for a rape.
      Just depends, some like it. lol

Comment

My dad tripped me out when Uber first came out. When I was 3 he was a taxi driver in DFW. Went to pick up a dude and the guy got in and cut his throat.

He called me to tell me he was going to try Uber out for a side gig... I was like... Do you not remember??

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          No one wants to rape 98% of the female uber drivers I've had.
          No one WANTS to rape. They only do it because Scary Terry told them to

Comment

Id try delivering Amazon packages well before I did Uber/Lyft

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Id try delivering Amazon packages well before I did Uber/Lyft
              They don't pay very well. It's like $60 to deliver 50 packages and then they say it SHOULD take 3 hours. I know several people that have done it but claim they never get finished before the estimated time slot. If it takes you 6 hours because of traffic or someones being a dick or what ever you still only get $60.

Comment

My dad tripped me out when Uber first came out. When I was 3 he was a taxi driver in DFW. Went to pick up a dude and the guy got in and cut his throat.

He called me to tell me he was going to try Uber out for a side gig... I was like... Do you not remember??

Comment

They don't pay very well. It's like $60 to deliver 50 packages and then they say it SHOULD take 3 hours. I know several people that have done it but claim they never get finished before the estimated time slot. If it takes you 6 hours because of traffic or someones being a dick or what ever you still only get $60.
                  That's because they suck..
                  I'm normally home on the couch long before my shift is supposed to end..
                  25% of the time I work the full time and maybe 5% I have one run over
                  Just tell them don't be too quick to jump in line.. those first 20 routes are normally stacked.. I generally jump in line right on time and not 15 min before when you can check in
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

It is funny that the drivers for Uber don't make much money because the company loses money like they set that shit on fire. Twenty years from now we are going to look back at Uber as a retarded ass fad that everyone acts like they hated at the time.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I've actually driven a few times. i tried it for marketing purposes actually lol, right before selling my BMW. I gave out free giftcards for people interested in insurance. What I found was half the people I quoted had DUI and DWIs though. I made a few hundred $'s and I also found several new clients. I only did it a hand full of times, I wouldn't do it full time.

We were up in Boston last week and used Uber and Lyft about 20 times last week, spent a couple hundred but way better than renting a car and having to deal with all the BS. We chatted with on pretty cool driver that said he makes $1500/month. I believe it too, we tipped him $20 plus the $60 for our ride because it was at 2am.
                      Allstate Insurance
                      Dominguez Agency
                      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                      Arlington, TX. 76018
                      817-405-2011
                      tdominguez@allstate.com
                      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

We have a guy at work that does it for extra money... I think he just dislikes his home life.

Comment

Working...
                        X