Sprinkler Guy Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprinkler Guy Recommendations

I'm posting in the back porch instead of the sub forum in hopes of quicker replies. I need a sprinkler guy who works with the landscaping irrigation drip / mister systems. My current guy told me he doesn’t deal with them (wtf?). I have about 1,500 sq feet of flower beds and landscaping in my back yard in need of an overhaul. Current system had 9 risers feeding 72 of the black tubes with various misters, drippers, and sprayers. Several lines have been cut by weed whackers or broken off the riser. I am in Lake Highlands, any recs are appreciated. I have more in my front flower beds and alley that need attention, but the back yard is priority - many of the plants we just put down are struggling. Thanks
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Get with Junior Marquez ("junior" here on the board). H&M Irrigation & Landscaping

(469)544-9174

Here's his company FB page: https://www.facebook.com/hmialjr/
    Great guy, family business... he did my full install back when I had a house in Arlington. Hell, my wife is meeting up with him tomorrow to sell him a pistol.

Comment

^^^ what he said. I've had Junior doing work for us for probably 15 years.

Comment

Ok, call in to Junior, thanks. Any other recommendations?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The guy that lives behind me owns a sprinkler company, and I still call Junior fwiw. He'll have to die or move out of state before I'll call anyone else.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Used Junior in that past with good results. Competitively priced and completed the work as expected.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Hah, came here to give Junior props. Glad to see you guys beat me to it. Not just good at what he does, he's also just a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Ok, call in to Junior, thanks. Any other recommendations?
                Have you tried calling Junior and asking for a recommendation?

FWIW I also use him and his crew.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Junior.

Him and his crew have always done all the sprinkler work on my home and rental home.
                  Allstate Insurance
                  Dominguez Agency
                  1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                  Arlington, TX. 76018
                  817-405-2011
                  tdominguez@allstate.com
                  Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Another vote for Junior.

Comment

Working...
                    X