• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    ESPN is now saying Garret is gone.
    Good, get the fuck out of here!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don’t think it’s set in stone.. the way I’m reading it is they heard from a source.. I’m not buying it until it’s on nfl.com
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        I don’t think it’s set in stone.. the way I’m reading it is they heard from a source.. I’m not buying it until it’s on nfl.com
        This tease BS will continue until 1/14 when Garrett’s contract ends.

Comment

Until there's an announcement from the Star, I don't believe it.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Get that no play calling, throw a swing pass on 3rd and 1 yard to go, the fuck out of here!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Get that no play calling, throw a swing pass on 3rd and 1 yard to go, the fuck out of here!
              yeah take Kellen Moore with you!

Comment

Comment

Still no official word.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Not happening today. Who knows if it'll happen at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I’m telling y’all. He ain’t getting fired
                      ha!

Could you be right?

Comment

More fodder from rumor mill

"by Dan Schneier

After showing an 'abundance of care and respect,' for Garrett, Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones have decided the coach will not be part of the organization moving forward," ESPN reports. Werder tweeted Thursday evening that the "next phase to involve candidate interviews will begin quickly" after Garrett's firing is made official.

With Garrett facing the end of his contract and no extension agreed upon during the season, it has long been the expectation surrounding the team that Garrett's contract would be allowed to expire, CBS Sports' Patrik Walker reported on Sunday. A formal announcement is expected no later than Saturday, a Cowboys source told Walker.

Garrett has spent the last nine full seasons as Dallas' coach after taking over as an interim coach in 2010. He was originally hired as the team's offensive coordinator in 2007.

The Cowboys' process has been deliberate and confusing to most fans.

Walker did an excellent job breaking down the factors that fueled the delayed process and why it was unlikely to ultimately hinder the Cowboys in their head coaching search. Werder concurred, explaining that "Jerry and Stephen Jones would not be operating in this manner if they had any indication they were risking HC candidates they desire most to other teams."

The Cowboys will soon join the New York Giants, Cleveland Browns, and Carolina Panthers as teams in search of their next head coach. The Washington Redskins struck first by hiring former Panthers head coach Ron Rivera. According to Walker, the Cowboys already have a few names pinpointed in their coaching search.

"They've already had a preliminary discussion with Urban Meyer and have potent interest in Lincoln Riley and Matt Rhule," Walker wrote. "I'm told they'll put a feeler out for former University of Washington head coach Chris Petersen and then there's Dan Mullen, who has a standing relationship with Dak Prescott from their time together at Mississippi State -- Mullen having been the hand that molded Prescott into an NFL caliber quarterback in the first place."

Comment

Clearly The Donald needs to call Jerry and give him lessons in firing people.

Comment

Is Jerry afraid of having to pay Garrett unemployment?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              Is Jerry afraid of having to pay Garrett unemployment?
                              He's afraid of people knowing he made yet another terrible choice at head coach. Firing the red devil means admitting it in public.

Comment

3 of the coaching staff will be let go.............

Comment

Working...
                                X