No announcement yet.

U.S. Embassy Bagdhad is under attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since naynay remains confined to the backwaters of this site, self-made assclowns such as Gasser64/Smegma Stench and Captain Crawfish have stepped up to serve as the primary online fools here desperate to appear intelligent by way of Googling.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Fuck right off for trying to make other people feel inferior to your wiki knowledge. What, your 0.5% expertise on the subject is better than someone else's 0.4%?

You don't understand it either. Neither do I. Nor does anyone on this board (generally speaking, we do have other engineers and physicists here, but i still doubt anyone has any working knowledge). Knowing that atoms can fuse together which releases energy, and that there are some projects around the world is not the same as understanding. You read articles. You looked at wiki. You might have listened to podcast or two. You haven't put years of academic work into this, so fuck off with the "do you even understand" bullshit.

Out of curiosity, whats the highest level math class you've taken?
      He's crapped all over "Pumpin' Iron" in very much the same manner, and pretty much all over the board really. It's what the guy does, he has a pathological need to be about something. It's rather entertaining watching him and his twin SVO go at it, just release yourself from rational thought, and focus on the entertainment value, kind of like watching Ren & Stimpy reruns.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Fuck right off for trying to make other people feel inferior to your wiki knowledge.
        Do you think you'll cry? I genuinely want to know. It's too easy to get you going man. I can always count on you getting all butthurt and just not being able to resist.

As for being required to be "some kind of physicist" or whatever bs you're talking about.. I'm not really sure that's applicable to the millions of "fans" like me who just like to kind of follow along with that kind of stuff. Maybe read a scant few books on the subject. I mean what exactly are you saying? We shouldn't do it? I should seek other means of intrigue and to some degree, entertainment? Well in your words, please fuck right off.

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        The reply to this one will be great. I work in engineering (though not an engineer because I just grew tired of mathing all the time in school), and I can keep up with structural stuff extremely well. That being said, a colleague of mine made the statement years ago that I'm really good at playing dumb.

Most people that have knowledge do not feel the need to always prove so. You are great at that in that when you post something, it is thorough and filled with facts or states otherwise if needed. Gasser on the other hand just spouts random shit and decries he's an expert. It cracks me up to see "go search it" in his posts. I am sure his response to this one will be gold...
        Let's see if I can make it great enough for you. Please cite specifically, where I made anything remotely close to saying something like "I'm an expert". You used the word expert, so I'm going to have to call you out on it if you're going to go out of your way to sound so smug in your post. So please point that out. Since you can't, and you guys' reading comprehension does seem to pretty much suck, I'll just go ahead and say for like the 986,399th time that I'm just an "enthusiast". ... That's all. I mean, does that compute? You understand what that means, right?

It is hilarious that you all seem to think you need a few phd's just to talk about this stuff though. Once again only as someone who likes to follow it. Gotta have that disclaimer in there, not sure if it'll stick though. In other news, I never took interior design so I definitely should've have picked that carpet color. Don't have the right degrees.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Do you think you'll cry? I genuinely want to know. It's too easy to get you going man. I can always count on you getting all butthurt and just not being able to resist.

As for being required to be "some kind of physicist" or whatever bs you're talking about.. I'm not really sure that's applicable to the millions of "fans" like me who just like to kind of follow along with that kind of stuff. Maybe read a scant few books on the subject. I mean what exactly are you saying? We shouldn't do it? I should seek other means of intrigue and to some degree, entertainment? Well in your words, please fuck right off.

Let's see if I can make it great enough for you. Please cite specifically, where I made anything remotely close to saying something like "I'm an expert". You used the word expert, so I'm going to have to call you out on it if you're going to go out of your way to sound so smug in your post. So please point that out. Since you can't, and you guys' reading comprehension does seem to pretty much suck, I'll just go ahead and say for like the 986,399th time that I'm just an "enthusiast". ... That's all. I mean, does that compute? You understand what that means, right?

It is hilarious that you all seem to think you need a few phd's just to talk about this stuff though. Once again only as someone who likes to follow it. Gotta have that disclaimer in there, not sure if it'll stick though. In other news, I never took interior design so I definitely should've have picked that carpet color. Don't have the right degrees.
          Delusional fuck.

Comment

Boo This man!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have any idea what the fuck he does for a living? You don't know shit about ANYTHING! You're the mentally challenged cunt that thought running a turbo off of a goddamn lawnmower engine would reduce parasitic loss. Shut the fuck up and get back to your goat fucking, you slack jawed faggot.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Usually, when a thread goes off the rails here, it delivers comedy. This thread however, just makes me sad for our education system.

Some folks, you just can’t reach......

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Usually, when a thread goes off the rails here, it delivers comedy. This thread however, just makes me sad for our education system.

Some folks, you just can’t reach......

Sorry, I'm buried with work and really don't have much time to post.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Since naynay remains confined to the backwaters of this site, self-made assclowns such as Gasser64/Smegma Stench and Captain Crawfish have stepped up to serve as the primary online fools here desperate to appear intelligent by way of Googling.
                      Man this kinda hurt my feelings but I’m gonna get over it!

Comment

Iran launched an attack tonight. RTN is up 3% in after hours trading...

Comment

Iran spelled backwards is Hiroshima. Let's get those birds in the air!
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Iran spelled backwards is Hiroshima. Let's get those birds in the air!
                            I mean, they do want a nuclear bomb of their own, so it would be a nice move to give them one...or two...Maybe the Dems would see it as a peace offering...

Comment

So did we just start WWIII by blowing up the Iranian general? This should be an interesting year

Comment

Sounds like Iran is looking for a way to back down ad save a little face. lets see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X