Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Damn a four year old thread reborn.

It stinks to see the old grey wolf go. I enjoyed listening to his “what’s on mikes mind today” segment.

It was like listening to an old uncle everyday:

And it seems like Jake might be stepping in.
    Maybe. I could definitely see Jake stepping in. I could also see BaD Radio swapping with them. BaD Radio afternoon drive, frat boys noon to three.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Damn a four year old thread reborn.

It stinks to see the old grey wolf go. I enjoyed listening to his “what’s on mikes mind today” segment.

It was like listening to an old uncle everyday:

And it seems like Jake might be stepping in.
      They're trying folks out to see what works best. I'd expect Sirois to join them for a day or three as well. Maybe even Donnie.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        They're trying folks out to see what works best. I'd expect Sirois to join them for a day or three as well. Maybe even Donnie.
        Exactly, I'd expect them to keep trying a few new things but I wouldn't expect BaD Radio to move to afternoons... Dan LOVES noon to three. I also wouldn't expect Corby to want to move time slots either.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Dan May love noon to three, but they may love the prestige of afternoon drive time more.

Comment

• As Corby said yesterday, there will be a revolving door of hosts from 3:00 to 7:00 for a while, and did say to expect changes beyond that. Makes me wonder if Ben and Skin are coming back?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              As Corby said yesterday, there will be a revolving door of hosts from 3:00 to 7:00 for a while, and did say to expect changes beyond that. Makes me wonder if Ben and Skin are coming back?
              Seems unlikely but that wouldn’t hurt my feelings.

Comment

• Corby confirmed on Twitter Ben & Skin are not coming back.

Comment

• Ben & Skin are replacing Russ Martin, the no talent ass clown, on 97.1. Definitely not going to The Ticket.

Comment

• Gen X Davey is today's guest host, btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Ben & Skin are replacing Russ Martin, the no talent ass clown, on 97.1. Definitely not going to The Ticket.
                      Good. Martin won’t be missed.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Gen X Davey is today's guest host, btw.
                      That’ll be fun. Dave is hilarious.

Comment

• Of all the available guys, I really hope Jake gets it... I mean, the dude sang a song "waiting on a Ticket host to die!".

Preparation and broadcasting of radio programs intended for radio listeners abroad is a special kind of broadcasting.

Stevo

Comment

• Today's guest host on the Musers is the reverse sounder of a truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            Today's guest host on the Musers is the reverse sounder of a truck.
                            Every single year they go to the Safari Club convention, it happens EVERY YEAR, you'd think they'd tell them to put them somewhere else.

Stevo

Comment

• Well thanks for pointing that out. Now I can’t unhear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

That’ll be fun. Dave is hilarious.
                                I'm a fan. I think he would mix with Corby and Danny better. I like Jake, I like Corby, and I like Danny. But Danny and Corby together are often a beat down. Jake can be at times too. But I think the 3 of them together will be a major ass whipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X