A Message from The Shooters Sister.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message from The Shooters Sister.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

My brother Keith committed double murder yesterday and a cop shot him down in a church in white settlement tx.. its all over the news and if you dont want anything to do with me... I understand and won't take it personal.. he was close to the Lord why I feel he chose a church. He did it on our baby brothers birthday in white settlement him n I stayed in my lil apartment there at one time..
    The boys and I were close.. the boys n I grew up in a strict household and religion by my father and an absent mother for the most part locked up in her room on pills eating brownies and watching her beloved magnum p.i and sleeping our childhood away 😁... demanding her what nots and slaving us to her 50 dogs, dog business.. shoveling shit and picking up dead dogs from starvation or thirst.. while shooting beebees out the window at them to shut them up then we would have to go out and unbury them from there skin and hair.. we would be in our room for the most part when Dad was home after work we put holes in our closets to talk to each other the boys n I bc we were so lonely... we knew no family members other then each other.. we were isolated.. we were all we had I can't stress that enough.. I have two dead brothers.. I think one was enough but now another is a statement in itself I feel.. I don't want their deaths to go in vein.. I ran away from Az to Ny when I was 15 that itself killed the boys and damn near killed me.. they had been abandon by one of their team members.. abandonment issues..
    something I have to live with everyday..
    They moved in with me after my mother got Custody.. she collected the child support while my brother Keith and Joel had to drop out of school and got jobs.. Joel wandered from house to house then back with me and that was all Joel's life.. every resident I had Joel took residence there and got some job flipping burgers his tree business.. keith and my Husband Bill got a job with Doug in landscaping and Bob Hubertus off n on.. Joel as well worked for Bob.. they say you never grow up when not nurtured.. my mother with her doctors appointments everyday looking for sympathy from us bc she was always dying or her back hurt, her feet hurt or she had grey hairs to pluck.. it was always Dote over her... still is.. my Dad worked all the time.. where do you think I get it from and then would go have a beer after words.. there goes mom hunting him down at the bar.. bout the only time we seen her.. Richard are you coming to bed was an every night Routine....
    I will say this.. she would make us a gross cake for our birthdays but we lied and said we loved it just because she took the time for us... I find it amazing the one kid she did raise my sister takes her sisters kid for 750 a month 🤣 damn just like your mama.. congrats on your life Accomplishments..
    2 dead kids out of 4...

She now goes around collecting the dead bodies of kids that wanted nothing to do with her for the most part..
    Scroll he hated her.. had nothing to do with her for 15 years.. Keith has had nothing to do with her but a letter every now and again.. I raised them and they have all lived with Bill n I off n on after marriages and relationships that fell apart..
    Brenda off chasing men and cruises movies concerts.. she met her husband and said I was her sister 🤣 how long did that lie go on??
    Oh and Mom that letter the family tells me about that you pass around for the family to read and all your little voice recordings you take 🤣 by the way that's not your mail.. that's mine from 30 years ago you thief...
    I have gone on to be a successful truck driver that hide in comedy... unfortunately my brothers aren't here to you there testimonies the demons won...
    there's so much more but I'm done for now...
    my heart is broken for my loves and I want them back!!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Man, what a fucked up life to live..
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Just goes to show that some people treat their kids like shit and we all end up paying for it as a society. These kinds of people are everywhere unfortunately and I'm not sure what we can even do about it.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Just goes to show that some people treat their kids like shit and we all end up paying for it as a society. These kinds of people are everywhere unfortunately and I'm not sure what we can even do about it.
        A waaay better shcool system would do it. Change the school system to make budhism or hinduism or yoga studies and daily practices mandatory from grades 1-12. I mean it'll never happen, but that would do it. Neither of those are religions so it nobody could say you're mixing religion with schools. That would be the state run way to do it.

Budhism and hinduism and all of the rest of those, all stem from yoga. Ancient india was the beginning of all of that and then it spread far and wide and became the others. The contortionist part of yoga that you see everywhere might be 1% of the whole thing.

You can say it's all up to the parents, and yeah they're primarily responsible. But a kid encounters a lot of other adults in their life, and some of them have a massive influence on the kid. You hear people talk about it. So it's definitely possible that the right person could teach the kid to deal with their fucked up home life in the proper way.
        WH

Comment

She has atrocious grammar skills and punctuation is completely absent.

Comment

yeah, that's hard to read.. she's all over the place and obviously still carrying a lot of baggage.

justin, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Yeah, may need to keep an eye on her too. I understand a lot of folks have kids that cannot necessarily afford it - but at least show them compassion and try to be a good parent.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                A waaay better shcool system would do it. Change the school system to make budhism or hinduism or yoga studies and daily practices mandatory from grades 1-12. I mean it'll never happen, but that would do it. Neither of those are religions so it nobody could say you're mixing religion with schools. That would be the state run way to do it.

Budhism and hinduism and all of the rest of those, all stem from yoga. Ancient india was the beginning of all of that and then it spread far and wide and became the others. The contortionist part of yoga that you see everywhere might be 1% of the whole thing.

You can say it's all up to the parents, and yeah they're primarily responsible. But a kid encounters a lot of other adults in their life, and some of them have a massive influence on the kid. You hear people talk about it. So it's definitely possible that the right person could teach the kid to deal with their fucked up home life in the proper way.
                Where the fuck did you come up with this idea??? I grew up in Thailand and the far East and NOTHING you said is true. You need to research this before you go spouting off what some new age "shaman" (or "sensai" or whatever they call themselves these days) has to say. What a load of garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Like, clinically, what have you been diagnosed with?

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                    She has atrocious grammar skills and punctuation is completely absent.
                    That runs in our family....

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      yeah, that's hard to read.. she's all over the place and obviously still carrying a lot of baggage.

justin, shut the fuck up.
                      Yup. I hope she doesn’t convey that to her children.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        What the fuck is wrong with you man? Like, clinically, what have you been diagnosed with?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          That runs in our family....
                          That’s the only thing that runs in your family.

Sorry, man, I had to. Low hanging fruit and all.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            That’s the only thing that runs in your family.

Sorry, man, I had to. Low hanging fruit and all.
                            Like my low hanging balls on your moms mouth!!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              Like my low hanging balls on your moms mouth!!
                              Say did what’s his name get after you yesterday?

Comment

Working...
                              X