Wrap, rattle, bite the bullet or roll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    He is me, and yeah, I thought it was tennis court paint, but it was definitely a bed liner of some sort.
    Oh! I didn't realize that was you. Right on.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like kingjason2006.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Lol did you tag that 18+?

Comment

LOL, I just opened an account on there because photobucket is on my last nerve.

I just pulled it from public consumption I think.
          Last edited by kingjason; 11-16-2019, 07:44 PM.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Don't like white anymore? Hire a good detail guy and pay for his best exterior detail. It'll look a lot better. Then ask him what hand wax to use, and maintain the look by waxing again at his recommended interval.
            WH

Comment

Can’t polish primer.

Comment

It's a beater. Plasti-dip or Maaco. Maaco would be the better option if you do most of the prep.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Don't like white anymore? Hire a good detail guy and pay for his best exterior detail. It'll look a lot better. Then ask him what hand wax to use, and maintain the look by waxing again at his recommended interval.
                  Wrong truck
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                    It's a beater. Plasti-dip or Maaco. Maaco would be the better option if you do most of the prep.
                    Yeah I think Maaco for the win. My mom has a good paint guy that was going to cut me a deal for 1500. He buys salvaged cars and builds them so he can't be to bad. I think I like Metallic blue plus no change in color everywhere.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason
                      As much as I would like to paint another car................I am really not that motivated. So, cost to wrap a F250 Supercab? The body work is done it just needs primed and painted for the most part if I go the paint route. I was looking for a beater Jeep, and since the dealers in the metro have run those thru the roof, I stole a monster truck for my winter needs. My criteria was a cash beater but I came out pretty well I think. Hell I might even roll it! I just have a feeling if I changed my mind later that shit would be nasty to get off. I do have a favor to call in at a shop in Garland. I made him a smoking deal on my AR and Ammo a while back and he told me he would paint any hood I brought him for free! We will see what he says tomorrow. I mean whats a little extra righttttt.

Oh, and really, it drives great and I almost could care less at this point. Of course we know how my projects go sometimes.
                      I had my service truck(2001 F350 extended cab w/ service bed wrapped back in 2016. Cost $3200 and that included the graphic design. The wrap is great and it made a huge difference in the way the truck looked. It actually paid for itself in 2 weeks just from guys coming up to me at QuickTrip and aasking if I worked on equipment(wrap says "mobile heavy equipment repair" on the sides). I love the wrap! Only issue is that they only last around 3 years then they start to crack and fade from the sun. I need to pull mine off and have it redone. So if your cool with spending $2500+ every 3-4 years then a wrap is the way to go.

Comment

Quality vinyl will last 7+ years. But, it isn't cheap. There are a lot of inferior quality vinyl's being used that don't last very long.

For a work truck, vinyl is fine, even cheap vinyl, as you might wish to make changes to the art over time. Vinyl just doesn't seem right for a personal vehicl.

Comment

Maaco did a decent job other than scatching my new windshield. At least it is in the passenger corner, but still. I haggled with them over a couple of weeks and 1k for the 4 year Urethane with clear.Pulled the ole pushbar off and had it powder coated, not sure I am in love with the color but much better than rust. Spent enough to buy a new beater winch getting all new electrics and synthetic line for the Warn M12. Even though I know Smittys are great you just can't beat a Warn. Can't decide if I want to put the new flares back on it. Oddly enough I have had two people offer me a fist full of cash for it before it got painted. I didn't think the V10's were that popular.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like kingjason2006.

Last edited by kingjason; 12-31-2019, 05:01 PM.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                          X