No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It won't be the criminal justice system that stops that guy, but someone shooting/stabbing him or putting their fist through the back of his head.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        I don't see Google goin anywhere in our or our kid's lifetime.
        I concur with this. Google is a data generating company that uses software perks to get itself entrenched in peoples lives, thereby making itself a roving bug of sorts. I'm guilty of using it for everything. Google knows everything about me. Not very boogaloo-friendly on my part.
        I swear it listens when it's not supposed to. Like I was talking about getting a trailer to pull the Mustang (yes, that I still have) and next thing I know, trailer ads. Come on!

Comment

• “Damn girl, are you a bread line? Because I want to be in you.”

Comment

• Reminds me of the TV show in the 70's or early 80's where they would have a competition at a bar to see who could toss the midget the farthest. I believe that is where Mr. T first became famous, before the A-Team show.
            Somehow, I don't think that would be politically correct nowadays. Heck, just using the term "midget" it incorrect.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Last edited by line-em-up; 02-16-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                I don't see Google goin anywhere in our or our kid's lifetime.
                Oh I agree, it's definitely not going anywhere. But neither has myspace, yahoo, napster, or the rest of the once great but now zombies. It's just that it will lose relevance, and 95% of it's user base. Eventually.

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                I concur with this. Google is a data generating company that uses software perks to get itself entrenched in peoples lives, thereby making itself a roving bug of sorts. I'm guilty of using it for everything. Google knows everything about me. Not very boogaloo-friendly on my part.
                I swear it listens when it's not supposed to. Like I was talking about getting a trailer to pull the Mustang (yes, that I still have) and next thing I know, trailer ads. Come on!
                Everything google does, someone else is doing. You can switch. I've de-googled my entire life and everything is working out great. The search engine was the last one. You really have no need to keep using them. You may want to, but you don't need to.
                WH

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Everything google does, someone else is doing. You can switch. I've de-googled my entire life and everything is working out great. The search engine was the last one. You really have no need to keep using them. You may want to, but you don't need to.
                      What's the viable alternative to Google Earth Pro?

Comment

• take a walk with a ladder?

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          I use it daily and I havent found anything better.

Comment

• Make Democrats defend him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                              take a walk with a ladder?
                              Zing!
                              Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              I use it daily and I havent found anything better.
                              I think if anyone has a chance at besting Google Earth in the private sector, it's Musk, but I've not seen anything that would indicate he's interested in competing in this are.

Comment

• Know your Mikes

Comment

Working...
                                X