What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
    Talking out his ass. First round of tests showed around 50% false positives. 3% of elderly or those with compromised immune systems may die. Overall percentage is much lower. Those that test positive may not even show symptoms, therefore there may be more cases than we know, lowering the percentage of complications dramatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sources for these numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Do you have any credible source for this information, or are you just talking out your ass?
      World Health Organization originally said 3.4% mortality. This is not the flu it’s a level 4 pathogen. It spreads faster than you can test for. Exponential key word. I’m done here in 1 month you will notice how many are infected

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        I’m done here...
        Well...Bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Sources for these numbers?

Trump’s press conference today stated the false positive situation. I’ll try and find a graph with the percentage of fatalities. Hold Please.

Comment

• Give this guy a follow. Some of my information whether political or financial has come from him. He has proven himself time and time again.

Watch his political and financial videos he puts out daily. Have an open mind.

Comment

• The reality is somewhere in the middle. All this social distancing will slow things for the CDC and hospitals. We will all know people affected by this virus. Yah the TP and stock market stuff is over reaction. If you have older relatives or friends you care about, you should take this very seriously.

Comment

• Anyway to start dropping covid19 canisters on some homeless camps under bridges?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                  Give this guy a follow. Some of my information whether political or financial has come from him. He has proven himself time and time again.

Watch his political and financial videos he puts out daily. Have an open mind.

This channel being your source is equally as crazy dude...but I see why you're over reacting now. You think this is an anti trump conspiracy huh?

Get out of your fucking echo chamber and listen to more than your extremist side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                    I’m done here
                    Please don't go! We will have a hard time finding another jester...

Again, common sense goes as far as anything going on here. I'm staying away from my mom who is totally healthy, no meds whatsoever, but is 72. She is trying to not leave her house and go to public places.

Further, as I said, something that was "flu like" rolled through our house in December and a lot of people we know. Some were minor symptoms, others down a week. My niece tested negative for flu 3 times while she had it. I'm not convinced it wasn't this same crap, and that the affected number is much higher but so is the recovery rate -- all of which makes the % of deaths that much lower. Now, get off my lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I'm only worried if the idea of suspending FCs becomes widespread. As a general rule, I don't invest in OH, KY, and the states in the NE. Those states undoubtedly would be the first states to enact something like that. They do anything they can to make it difficult for investors which is why I avoid them. But if the idea catches on, it could pose some problems where I do invest.

I think halting all mortgage payments like Italy has done is extremely far fetched at this point so I'm not really concerned with that.

Yes.
                      Not so far fetched anymore actually..

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        The reality is somewhere in the middle. All this social distancing will slow things for the CDC and hospitals. We will all know people affected by this virus. Yah the TP and stock market stuff is over reaction. If you have older relatives or friends you care about, you should take this very seriously.
                        This exactly. Its hell on the old folks but the death rate will fall between the 3.4% and maybe just shy of 1%. Its still ridiculously high for older folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          Looks like we will be getting a stimulus in under two weeks. $1000 per tax payer and $500 per kid.

That being said my 1000+ person job site is carrying on as usual. Zero precautions being taking. I guess safety isn't first.
                          This is a hell of a way to make sure the Census is correct!

Comment

• No saint paddys parade on greenville?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              No saint paddys parade on greenville?
                              Nope that would’ve been Saturday
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Nope that would’ve been Saturday
                                That's just silly. All the alcohol consumed would have kept the virus at bay!

Comment

Working...
                                X