X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Not so far fetched anymore actually..

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...173954961.html
    Considering. Still waaaaay too early to tell. It depends on how long we're all shut down for.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Anyway to start dropping covid19 canisters on some homeless camps under bridges?
      Seems like the homeless would be hit the hardest. For several reasons.
      WH

Comment

This exactly. Its hell on the old folks but the death rate will fall between the 3.4% and maybe just shy of 1%. Its still ridiculously high for older folks.
        I'm going to break my own rule of not responding to you for this, since this is important. All old animosity aside, this is an important issue. I think the fatality rate may be overstated, but this thing definitely affects the elderly and frail the most. I'm mostly worried my kids get it and pass it on to grandparents or older teachers etc. That's the concern.

Why is the fatality most likely overstated? It's simple, testing. There simply have not been enough tests conducted. In a world of 7B people (or so don't remember the exact number), only 200k have been tested confirmed positive. Our sample size is just too small statistically, compared to how fast this thing spreads and how easily it spreads. There are definitely many people with this virus, that have not been tested, and are not yet even showing any symptoms. Heck a really young healthy person can apparently have this thing and never show symptoms.

So as testing continues, the virus peaks (in its spread) and the unfortunate do pass away, then we will finally know the true impact of this virus. We do not have enough data to know the impact currently.

So why is the gov't in a tizzy about it? It's simple, and I think it all goes back to Hurricane Katrina. Apparently a Republican president is required to be able to control nature (hurricanes and viruses) according to the leftists. Now if the leftists can control nature, they should share their knowledge ASAP instead of continuing to pass blame.

Blaming Trump for a virus that began in China is a very low IQ response.

So the quarantine helps, like it or not. Yes it violates many of our rights, but I'm quarantining as much as practical on my own anyway. Why? Slowing this virus down is good. It gives the smart people working on solutions (medical doctors and PhD chemists, biologists, etc), time to work. If they come up with a vaccine in rapid order, great. Even if they don't, by slowing the spread of this thing we reduce the workload on medical personnel. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Obamacare gave insurance away. That does not build hospitals or make new doctors. As a matter of fact it discourages anyone from becoming a doctor as it reduces your income. Yet, you don't hear anyone blaming Obummer for being an idiot.

Do whatever you like, but when people you know and love are affected by this virus due to your carelessness, don't blame anyone but yourself.

It's not as bad as the wackos are stating, and it's also not something to be taken lightly.

I'm really saddened by the effects on the economy for little to no reason. This is driven by the "quarterly profit" mentality. A lot of people are going to lose jobs and businesses mostly due to over reaction and a lack of planning. I've already lost about 50k in net work or more (I'm a bit afraid to look). I do believe now is a terrible time to panic and sell.

I do think this will all blow over before the election. I think after the election, we will likely have 4 more years of good times financially. If you are young or have cash on hand, buy this dip! This market dip will be the opportunity of a lifetime. I think depending on how long this lasts, I would wait until the 2nd or 3rd quarter earnings reports come out, and buy right after the dip those will cause too. In the 4th quarter we get relief and election, and zoom zoom zoom.

Now, back to work......

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          That's just silly. All the alcohol consumed would have kept the virus at bay!
          You laugh, but I read somewhere this thing does not like strong alcohol..... maybe that's why Russia isn't getting hit as hard, or they don't report. I'm not sure which.

Comment

Anyway to start dropping covid19 canisters on some homeless camps under bridges?
            Maybe they are there because of assholes like you? You sound like a self centered prick

Comment

This channel being your source is equally as crazy dude...but I see why you're over reacting now. You think this is an anti trump conspiracy huh?

Get out of your fucking echo chamber and listen to more than your extremist side.

This channel is One of my sources. Seeing as your left leaning sources continually have to change headlines due to inaccuracies, I’ll stick with mine. I make sure to give everything I read several days to simmer before reserving judgement. You seem a bit hateful with your case of TDS. You should get that checked next time your doctor touches your booty hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                I’m done here...
                Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                Maybe they are there because of assholes like you? You sound like a self centered prick
                ...ahem

Comment

Go on. Get.

Comment

• Comment

Maybe they're there cause you keep hoarding all the wealth. I mean, if we're playing along with how wealthy you are, and not just some old wheelchair bound piece of shit one missed oxygen tank shipment away from making the world a better place.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Anyone here collecting a check you don't write are about to see see it's only the flu.

Including Dr Dave, he's about to get that overtime!

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                          Anyone here collecting a check you don't write are about to see see it's only the flu.

Including Dr Dave, he's about to get that overtime!
                          Does permanent lung damage sound like the flu to you? Go look at some covid-19 lung X-rays and scans and get back to us.

Are most of you illiterate?

Comment

Maybe they're there cause you keep hoarding all the wealth. I mean, if we're playing along with how wealthy you are, and not just some old wheelchair bound piece of shit one missed oxygen tank shipment away from making the world a better place.
                            It’s not me it’s the ones that run this shithole plantation. Corrupt politicians billionaire ceos that have sold America to communist China .Ruined manufacturing started bullshit wars. Dumbasses still think they can print a fucking GDP! So many blind fucking sheep in America it makes me want to puke! Wake the fuck up people!!!!
                            Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 03-18-2020, 10:55 PM.

Comment

It’s not me it’s the ones that run this shithole plantation. Corrupt politicians billionaire ceos that have sold America to communist China .Ruined manufacturing started bullshit wars. Dumbasses still think they can print a fucking GDP! So many blind fucking sheep in America it makes me want to puke! Wake the fuck up people!!!!
                              Almost as dumb as somebody thinking two NFC teams can play in the superbowl!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                Almost as dumb as somebody thinking two NFC teams can play in the superbowl!
                                Go crawl back under your rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X