• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    All were missing is Tali...
    He was around a few days ago...
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Wonder how many of those folks vaped? I mean you never know if they never got Xrayed.

I am on vacation and have been turning the news off most of the day. I check in the morning when I decide to get up and evening a little. My Chief has called me several times on vacation.....only to talk about his Jeep so far.

How about a feel good story? This guy is old as fuck and on oxygen.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/he...a-d27461d065fa
      No telling. I'm just going off reports from doctors in the CDC and WHO mostly. I don't really care to hear what the MSM or politicians have to say about any of this. They are the ones really screwing up the response and everyone's lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Is this the super small sample study you're talking about?

Out of 12 people hospitalized following a coronavirus infection, 2 or 3 saw changes in their lung capacity — a significant decrease.

Idiot.
        You calling anyone an idiot, is a big stretch, even for the likes of you. If you think we know the full impact of this thing yet, you're beyond idiot. I'm just going off what doctor's say; not you. Did you get a PhD in medicine while I was looking at X-rays from reputable sources?

I'm O+ too, it is the most common blood type.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          I was making a joke, shut up!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            You calling anyone an idiot, is a big stretch, even for the likes of you. If you think we know the full impact of this thing yet, you're beyond idiot. I'm just going off what doctor's say; not you. Did you get a PhD in medicine while I was looking at X-rays from reputable sources?

Are you a degreed radiologist qualified to interpret these X-rays that you were looking at from "reputable sources"?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              Are you a degreed radiologist qualified to interpret these X-rays that you were looking at from "reputable sources"?
              Ha!

Of course he is, have you not seen his W-2/401K/Check stub?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• O- bitches, and great blood pressure. Now, last time I bragged about being in the best shape of my life somewhere in my late 30s, I was getting bilateral hernia surgery the next month. So if I get this and die it is clearly you guys fault.

This fucking rain, and movie burn out, is screwing up my doom and gloom to outside activities ratio. I was going to cut up a downed tree, mow the yard, and go biking. Might of even dabbled in the new brakes for the monster, but noooooo.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  What show?
                  It's a plot for the last couple of seasons of Longmire. Peter Storemare plays a government hating survivalist and they finally get him for murdering a census worker and keeping him in a freezer. Kind of a Randy Weaver/David Koresh combo played by a Swedish actor that everyone thinks is Russian.

Comment

• Originally posted by bp View Post
                    it's a plot for the last couple of seasons of longmire. Peter storemare plays a government hating survivalist and they finally get him for murdering a census worker and keeping him in a freezer. Kind of a randy weaver/david koresh combo played by a swedish actor that everyone thinks is russian.
                    svo?

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      svo?
                      possibly who he's based his life on

Comment

• So back on topic...when do yall think the USA will officially be closed for business? Think itll be announced tomorrow or Monday?

Comment

So back on topic...when do yall think the USA will officially be closed for business? Think itll be announced tomorrow or Monday?
                          Within a week

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                            Within a week
                            Although I think Ruffdaddy’s suggestion of Monday would be best, I imagine a week is about the most likely outcome.
                            Last edited by The King; 03-19-2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Given yalls post history....I dont expect anyone here is going to qualify for a trump check so I better not see any new gun or toy posts.

Unless soap comes back

Comment

Given yalls post history....I dont expect anyone here is going to qualify for a trump check so I better not see any new gun or toy posts.

Unless soap comes back
                                What are the guidelines for the stimulus money, 2019 reported income?

Comment

Working...
                                X