What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Given yalls post history....I dont expect anyone here is going to qualify for a trump check so I better not see any new gun or toy posts.

Unless soap comes back
    What line of a tax return does it go off of?

My woman will get one and spend it on more farm animals that I'll have to build more fence for and barns etc.

Fortunately I don't have to care for them.

Comment

• NYSE floor supposed to be closed Monday due to 2 cases. Welcome to the reset folks! Your probably not gonna like it. The great PRINT is upon us and inflation is gonna be oh so great! Stack those gold bars

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        What are the guidelines for the stimulus money, 2019 reported income?
        I dont think its finalized, but supposedly AGI from your 2018. Initial plans are 1200 and its starts phasing out at just $75K and gone at $99K. It's apparently pretty cheap to buy those Sanders voters.

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        What line of a tax return does it go off of?

My woman will get one and spend it on more farm animals that I'll have to build more fence for and barns etc.

Fortunately I don't have to care for them.
        Hah! Looks like you got yourself a nice lose lose on your hands.

Early reports are 2018 AGI. I'm not an official and I dont think its finalized.

Comment

• Hell yes on AGI! That'll buy the fence.

Comment

All were missing is Tali...

Your boos mean nothing to me; I've seen what makes you cheer.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Your boos mean nothing to me; I've seen what makes you cheer.
              For some reason, I always enjoy seeing you post. I guess because it brings back the old dfwstang memories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                NYSE floor supposed to be closed Monday due to 2 cases. Welcome to the reset folks!
                So? Its been nothing more than a PR visual for years. in 2017 only 10% of trading was done on the floor.

.https://www.latimes.com/business/hil...07-column.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  So? Its been nothing more than a PR visual for years. in 2017 only 10% of trading was done on the floor.

Shhhh, let him continue to spew comedy...

Comment

Damn...10% is way higher than I expected actually.

Comment

Yep couple people walking around I guess never been there. The floor is usually open but won’t be Monday. It’s probably more people down there than 4 or 5. Doesn’t matter as long as it does open

Comment

• 627 dead in Italy in one day. They've been on a nationwide lockdown for 10 days...and regional lockdowns for longer. I sure hope we have more ventilators available or we are going to be in the same boat.

Comment

• This shit is so bad. The company I work for owns $7Bln of hotels. Massive corporate layoff this past Monday - company cut 95% of the 7,000 employees. Occupancies at our hotels are zero.

Ohio is reporting daily jobless claims. In one week Ohio has went from 4,800 to 139,000. Last week the whole US was 281,000. Next week will probably hit 2.5 -3 million, 4x more than the record high during the financial crisis.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

627 dead in Italy in one day. They've been on a nationwide lockdown for 10 days...and regional lockdowns for longer. I sure hope we have more ventilators available or we are going to be in the same boat.
                            I was in a deep conversation about this virus and specifically in Italy. Those people live a very different lifestyle. Their religion is mainly catholic, everyone goes to church, they all drink from the same challis during communion, they all shake hands and hug. Most live with their families, three generations in one household. They also are always having festivals, large family gatherings, etc. This is why I believe it has spread and affected a large percentage of their population.

If we as a society can learn anything from them, it is to stay away from each other as long as possible, we may avert the mass epidemic that they are experiencing...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I was in a deep conversation about this virus and specifically in Italy. Those people live a very different lifestyle. Their religion is mainly catholic, everyone goes to church, they all drink from the same challis during communion, they all shake hands and hug. Most live with their families, three generations in one household. They also are always having festivals, large family gatherings, etc. This is why I believe it has spread and affected a large percentage of their population.

If we as a society can learn anything from them, it is to stay away from each other as long as possible, we may avert the mass epidemic that they are experiencing...
                              I hope you're right...and they do that kiss on the cheek shit. I also hope that the fact that Texas is so damn spread out helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                This shit is so bad. The company I work for owns $7Bln of hotels. Massive corporate layoff this past Monday - company cut 95% of the 7,000 employees. Occupancies at our hotels are zero.

Ohio is reporting daily jobless claims. In one week Ohio has went from 4,800 to 139,000. Last week the whole US was 281,000. Next week will probably hit 2.5 -3 million, 4x more than the record high during the financial crisis.
                                Damn...that's massive. So you're saying things are going to tank even further?

Comment

Working...
                                X