No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah as I predicted they just told my wife to stay home as they are running the warehouse she works at-at minimum staffing. Glad I prepared for that shit a month ago or so. Hopefully Friday/Monday there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Forbes summarizes Pelosi’s relief bill..

Comment

• Walmart has started the 100 people in the store max this morning. Seen a pic on Facebook this morning of a Walmart with a line stretched into the parking lot like it's fucking Black Friday or some shit. Just chill people and buy your groceries like you normally would and this wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Walmart has started the 100 people in the store max this morning. Seen a pic on Facebook this morning of a Walmart with a line stretched into the parking lot like it's fucking Black Friday or some shit. Just chill people and buy your groceries like you normally would and this wouldn't be an issue.
          We would have been fine for weeks without going, but Friday we realized our fridge and freezer took a shit. we lost 3/4 of our food by Sunday when we got a new fridge going. So I ended up spending $400 on groceries yesterday.

Comment

Walmart has started the 100 people in the store max this morning. Seen a pic on Facebook this morning of a Walmart with a line stretched into the parking lot like it's fucking Black Friday or some shit. Just chill people and buy your groceries like you normally would and this wouldn't be an issue.
            Less crowds also decreases the likelihood of the disease spreading. Somewhat.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              We would have been fine for weeks without going, but Friday we realized our fridge and freezer took a shit. we lost 3/4 of our food by Sunday when we got a new fridge going. So I ended up spending $400 on groceries yesterday.
              I feel you there. It sucks our power went out for 36 hours the other day after the tornados came through I was packing my chest freezer with ice as much as possible ever few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Less crowds also decreases the likelihood of the disease spreading. Somewhat.
                Now they are assholes to elbows packed out in the parking lot closer than what they would be in the stores.

Comment

Now they are assholes to elbows packed out in the parking lot closer than what they would be in the stores.
                  You need everyone spreading that virus in the line outside the store, before entering the store. That's the plan...... or result of stupid planning. Just remember the same idiots coming up with these plans want you to vote for senile Joe in November.

Comment

• I was giving my mom shit yesterday about going out and visiting her normal stores. She made the observation that we closed everything but it looks like a horde of people at the grocery store everyday, so whats the difference.

Oh and fuck the media. First thing I opened on google this morning "Woman warns against Donald Trumps cure, it killed her husband", second paragraph in it talks about they took the one for aquariums as preventative maintenance. Fucking idiots.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• ... both print and broadcast media are using the same "Trump 'touts' cure...." catch phrase. They all get their news from the exact same sources and regurgitate verbatim.

Comment

Not to mention how exposed people are to the elements. Heat stroke is a real threat but you also have to think about potential terrorist attacks. I doubt everyone is standing behind a barricade.

Comment

• Sister is still recovering. My BIL came back negative, which is surprising since they have been locked in their fortified compound together for I don't know how long. She seems to have broken the fever but has a bad cough.

Meanwhile my work has gone to half remote, which is interesting because it doesn't really translate that way very well. But I can get creative and already have. Feeling pretty fortunate about that. This thing is ruining a lot of lives. It is an interesting time to be alive, though.

Comment

• So you have to have a paper from Homeland Security stating your an Essential part of vital infrastructure. They are making this shit up as they go it seems!

Comment

• Alright conspiracy theory time.

Who's got 'em. I know some of yall have been thinking it. ... The government released this virus! So they can take control!!

Doesn't seem to me like he'd do it, but it could be a workable plan for Trump to beat up on china. To say something like

"Well it's clear those retarded commies are simply too stupid to be trusted, so now ALL u.s companies are coming back to the u.s. I already told you to head home, now the talkin' parts over. You've got x amount of time to pack up and get out, or you can just sell to the chinese forever since the tariffs will make it impossible for you to sell here."

Or some variation of that. Some way to hurt china even more, who he obviously hates, for good reason.
                              WH

Comment

• There is no conspiracy here, just dumbasses trying to throw blame around. If anyone is to blame it's China's piss poor version of the USDA or FDA that allows a place like the food market in Wuhan to operate. If you are gonna eat raw unsanitary crap, this is the kind of thing that will happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X