What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Think about trying to burn a million bodies. There is no way that could happen in even a few months. Even 100k would be a tough feat. Lets not get crazy.

And the cell phone data is a terrible point to use also. I could see SVO being 100 percent right on that. I would say if you had that many closed accounts in a few months, then maybe. People would close accounts eventually but not right away.

I have heard some cities are checking papers and some are not. My county is still up and running for now. All I could see was dumb ass teenagers out driving around tonight. I could see stopping a car I saw 7 times in one night just out fucking around. Although, I could find a reason to stop them anyways. For the most part, most places are not going to risk their officers over some bullshit. But if you do get stopped.....................
    Have you ever been to a coal-fired power plant? The amount of coal that goes into the furnace is mind-boggling. You could mix bodies with the coal in a 1 to 3 ratio by weight and get rid of about 100 per minute per furnace. A plant I looked at about 20 years ago burned 16,000 tons of coal per day.

Edit: There is a coal plant in Thompson Texas that burns 36,000 tons of coal per day. Chances are pretty good that China has even bigger coal-fired plants.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-26-2020, 08:12 AM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I have heard some cities are checking papers and some are not. My county is still up and running for now. All I could see was dumb ass teenagers out driving around tonight. I could see stopping a car I saw 7 times in one night just out fucking around. Although, I could find a reason to stop them anyways. For the most part, most places are not going to risk their officers over some bullshit. But if you do get stopped.....................
      Would cruising around in a 50+ year old car raise flags? I won't be stopping anywhere, just driving.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
        An odd looking cloud showed up on windy.com shortly after the outbreak hit the news. Some "news" sources took that data, called it sulfur dioxide and mentioned that it's a by product of burning organic matter. So it could be burning bodies or it could be a massive coal burning steel plant that also operates in the city.
        Wuhan had been planning to build a giant trash incenerator for a long time. They had protests this summer over it. Plans were to use it for disposing of 2000 tons of trash a day... and SO2 would be a byproduct of that.
        What's more likely... burning thousands of bodies a day with not even one leaked report of it, or just burning a shitload of trash?

In late June, rumors began spreading that work had already started on the new plant, on a patch of land in Yangluo designated as an industrial park, close to residences and two schools.

Local people took to the streets for several days, demanding that the location be re-thought. They held banners with slogans like "air pollution will damage the next generation" and "we don't want to be poisoned, we just need a breath of fresh air". They weren't demanding it be scrapped completely, just that it be moved further away.

The protests grew over several days and, according to some locals, the night with the biggest crowds saw up to 10,000 people taking part.

Zhuang Pinghui at Inkstone News reports that thousands of residents in Wuhan’s Yangluo subdistrict have taken to the streets to protest against the construction of a waste incineration plant near residential areas. The protests, which have been ongoing since the end of June, underscore the mounting discontent among residents over the local government’s waste management […]

Wuhan joins a list of Chinese cities getting angry over environmental issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          What's more likely... burning thousands of bodies a day with not even one leaked report of it, or just burning a shitload of trash?
          This is a communist regime we're talking about, both are treated exactly the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
            An odd looking cloud showed up on windy.com shortly after the outbreak hit the news. Some "news" sources took that data, called it sulfur dioxide and mentioned that it's a by product of burning organic matter. So it could be burning bodies or it could be a massive coal burning steel plant that also operates in the city.
            There's not enough sulfur in human bodies to produce the cloud from burning them... Don't feed the false narrative.

Comment

Think about trying to burn a million bodies. There is no way that could happen in even a few months. Even 100k would be a tough feat. Lets not get crazy.
              Burning them or no, they will for sure dig some big ass pits and throw them all in there. Somewhere in china there's big grassy fields with 10's of millions of human skeletons under it. From the Chairman Mao era.
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Have you ever been to a coal-fired power plant? The amount of coal that goes into the furnace is mind-boggling. You could mix bodies with the coal in a 1 to 3 ratio by weight and get rid of about 100 per minute per furnace. A plant I looked at about 20 years ago burned 16,000 tons of coal per day.

Edit: There is a coal plant in Thompson Texas that burns 36,000 tons of coal per day. Chances are pretty good that China has even bigger coal-fired plants.
                There is a reason coal comes to these plants by the train load. If you've ever seen unit coal trains they are pretty impressive. Rail traffic is pretty constant from Wyoming to all over the country for both big railroads.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  and and, pigs can fly!
                  Just requires tannerite.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  There is a reason coal comes to these plants by the train load. If you've ever seen unit coal trains they are pretty impressive. Rail traffic is pretty constant from Wyoming to all over the country for both big railroads.
                  One or more come thru Haslet, the Saginaw, everyday. They are never ending.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• There's a saying in networking: Even pigs fly pretty good if given sufficient motivation. It's about not wasting resources when there's a better option available.

Why am I posting this? I don't know. Boredom I guess.
                    WH

Comment

• Remember “Fear is Temporary”

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        Would cruising around in a 50+ year old car raise flags? I won't be stopping anywhere, just driving.
                        We talking driving by a Trooper or just a city guy! Plus one time, during the day, you could be going to the store or something.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

We talking driving by a Trooper or just a city guy! Plus one time, during the day, you could be going to the store or something.
                          City guy. I hope i would be alright unless i'm breaking other laws or driving in the same area repeatedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            City guy. I hope i would be alright unless i'm breaking other laws or driving in the same area repeatedly.
                            They can't do a fucking thing

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              They can't do a fucking thing
                              "Stop resisting! STOP RESISTING!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                "Stop resisting! STOP RESISTING!"
                                Haha!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X