What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    City guy. I hope i would be alright unless i'm breaking other laws or driving in the same area repeatedly.
    Don’t they already have a law against that called “Cruising?”

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      City guy. I hope i would be alright unless i'm breaking other laws or driving in the same area repeatedly.
      Just start coughing in their direction and say i needed milk and eggs

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        We talking driving by a Trooper or just a city guy! Plus one time, during the day, you could be going to the store or something.
        I hope yall don't like each other. The cops and the super troopers. Why? I dunno. But it seems like it's the right thing to do.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Don’t they already have a law against that called “Cruising?”
        Has to be a sign up... right?
        WH

Comment

• Remember 10x in 2 weeks that means 250 to 2500 to 25000.exponential growth. Remember keep some cash or maybe some bags with items homeless may need. People need help more than ever now. Be charitable if your able

Comment

• Went to my shop yesterday afternoon, and there was an unusually high percentage of cool old cars on the road. I guess all the people with "essential" jobs were taking advantage of the empty roads and beautiful weather.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              They can't do a fucking thing

Except murder your ass to death, then sprinkle some crack on your body after you clear your throat a little too hard and they fear for their life.

Comment

• ha!

Comment

• So wife just found out she is furloughed for 90 days. She works for Hilton, her hotels were hit HARD.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    So wife just found out she is furloughed for 90 days. She works for Hilton, her hotels were hit HARD.
                    Marriott is almost exactly the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                      Remember 10x in 2 weeks that means 250 to 2500 to 25000.exponential growth. Remember keep some cash or maybe some bags with items homeless may need. People need help more than ever now. Be charitable if your able
                      Screw that you effing pansy. We should be having a purge right now and we should not be trying to help the deadweight of society to continue being dead weight.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Except murder your ass to death, then sprinkle some crack on your body after you clear your throat a little too hard and they fear for their life.
                        So good seeing you post again. The chuckles are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          So wife just found out she is furloughed for 90 days. She works for Hilton, her hotels were hit HARD.
                          I can confirm this. The whole "90 days" has not even started yet either. I believe it applies on 3/29. My final paycheck will be tomorrow which was reduce a bunch of days already.

Not sure if she has health care with Hilton, if you do, you will be required to pay a bill during the 90 days for that. So keep that in mind too.

Thanks
                          Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            Screw that you effing pansy. We should be having a purge right now and we should not be trying to help the deadweight of society to continue being dead weight.
                            Sadly your attitude is probably how most people think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                              Sadly your attitude is probably how most people think.
                              What's really sad is that they may think that way but they will not support new laws allowing for a purge.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Nobody is right or wrong these days. We could purge and that would leave all the assholes. We could help the lesser people but that means we would have to deal with their bs later about how they need more.

Let's worry about finishing the border wall and stop buying from china. Let's make america great again.!..!!!!.... .. .

Comment

Working...
                                X