What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon/xpm View Post
    I can confirm this. The whole "90 days" has not even started yet either. I believe it applies on 3/29. My final paycheck will be tomorrow which was reduce a bunch of days already.

Not sure if she has health care with Hilton, if you do, you will be required to pay a bill during the 90 days for that. So keep that in mind too.

Thanks
    Jon
    Yea, her last day is 4-3, and then it’s off to focusing on school.

She doesn’t have health care with them.

Comment

• Of topic, but holy shit is Naynay living rent free in someone's head. The tags about him are pathetic, especially knowing we're not kids anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Of topic, but holy shit is Naynay living rent free in someone's head. The tags about him are pathetic, especially knowing we're not kids anymore.
        Hell I thought that SOP for posting on DFWM? Oh man did Rodney catch the black plague or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Hell I thought that SOP for posting on DFWM? Oh man did Rodney catch the black plague or something?
          No, but he did hook up with a white preop tranny with an 11'" cock so he finally has what he has always wanted and has been busy with that.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            No, but he did hook up with a white preop tranny with an 11'" cock so he finally has what he has always wanted and has been busy with that.
            Damn good for him!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              So wife just found out she is furloughed for 90 days. She works for Hilton, her hotels were hit HARD.
              I took a 500 mile road trip yesterday evening. Most hotels had no cars in parking lot. One of my subs stayed in a hotel near the NC coast last week and was the only guest there on a Thursday night..

Made record time on the trip. 7 hours and 4 minutes. All due to the fact Nashville TN traffic was the same at 3:30 pm as it is at 2am on a Wednesday night. Eerie to say the least

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                I took a 500 mile road trip yesterday evening. Most hotels had no cars in parking lot. One of my subs stayed in a hotel near the NC coast last week and was the only guest there on a Thursday night..

Made record time on the trip. 7 hours and 4 minutes. All due to the fact Nashville TN traffic was the same at 3:30 pm as it is at 2am on a Wednesday night. Eerie to say the least
                She is a revenue manager for about 15 hotels and I over half of them have single digit bookings. Most of them are only using the top and bottom floors and they have pretty much cut staff to 3-5 people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Of topic, but holy shit is Naynay living rent free in someone's head. The tags about him are pathetic, especially knowing we're not kids anymore.
                  I almost never look at tags so I dont catch this, but I really wish the author was publicly visible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    I almost never look at tags so I dont catch this, but I really wish the author was publicly visible.
                    Pretty sure some moderators can see who it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Pretty sure some moderators can see who it is.
                      They can, and i think we all have a pretty decent idea of who is doing it

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        She is a revenue manager for about 15 hotels and I over half of them have single digit bookings. Most of them are only using the top and bottom floors and they have pretty much cut staff to 3-5 people.
                        We are one of the largest employers in the hotel industry. We have $7Bln of hotels all domestic. We cut 95% of our people a couple weeks ago. All hotels are down to 2 or 3 employees: the GM, 1 house keeper, and maybe a controller. Many of our hotels have the GM running the books as well. We just did another round of cuts at corporate yesterday. Over 7,000 people gone in 4 weeks.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Damn. Thankfully I’m still working....well sort of. I’m collecting a check but business has slowed to a pace I haven’t seen since ‘09. Not sure how long we’ll keep the doors open. Strange times.

Comment

• We've actually been busier than expected for this time of year. We get murdered the two weeks before spring break season then typically die off until after Easter.

When the economy suffers people stop buying new cars, meaning salvage yards sell more parts. As long as the insurance companies don't start going bankrupt like after 9/11 I think my industry is going to be fine. Now if Trump brings back the cash for clunkers program it'll kick us all in the nuts again for a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              We are one of the largest employers in the hotel industry. We have $7Bln of hotels all domestic. We cut 95% of our people a couple weeks ago. All hotels are down to 2 or 3 employees: the GM, 1 house keeper, and maybe a controller. Many of our hotels have the GM running the books as well. We just did another round of cuts at corporate yesterday. Over 7,000 people gone in 4 weeks.
                              Damn. Cuts as in laid off completely? I assume the plan is to rehire them when some semblance of normalcy returns?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Damn. Cuts as in laid off completely? I assume the plan is to rehire them when some semblance of normalcy returns?
                                It's about 50/50 layoffs/furloughs. Half my team got terminated 2 weeks ago, including my boss. My team of 4 is now 2. I'm fully expecting to be gone anyday now so every day I wake up and have some tasks in my inbox I consider it a win.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X