Shut up and take my money!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut up and take my money!!!!

Can't even believe the stuff people are doing these days. This wagon is tits! I want that active suspension on an rc car in a bad way.
    "What is the superscale system and kit:
    It is a system of an arduino and accelerometer (bundled in a small box) that controls 4 servos linked to the suspension arms of chassis, simulating realistic suspension behavior of a real scale car. The arduino reads the acceleration data the vehicle is experiencing sideways and longitudinally and in realtime calculates the accurate ride height of each corner of the vehicle to simulate weight transfer and spring osculations. The result is a rc car that imitates its 1:1 counterpart, removing the toyish look and bringing the scale builds one step closer to perfection.
    Additionally at launch the module will come with additional features like controlling brake LED lights, exhaust backfire LED and sound module custom sound trigger. More features will be added in future to the 5 extra pins available for the purpose.
    The KIT you can purchase comes with 2 servo brackets, the module, 5 diodes and resistors (to add lights to your vehicle) and a 7pin cable for the extra features pin-out."

That is cool! I do like that wagon!
    92 LX 5.0

Comment

Yep, coolness achieved.

Comment

What's up with the GT ass end on an Rx7?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love me some RC.. and it's amazing how advanced all this shit has gotten. The drone boys seem to have done the bulk of the work...but even mid level rc cars have traction control that acts like a flight controller. And in this case the arduino/maker movement plays a role as well.

I was able to buy a self contained 2 axis aervo gyro stabilizer controller for like $30 and its tiny.

Comment

Yeah, well, how much do they cost?
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Yeah, well, how much do they cost?
              75 Euros.

That's pretty low cost compared to what some of the higher end RCs run. But I'm not sure how big of a market you'll get until it's a performance adder. A tiny William's FW15C would be badass.

Comment

The tech everywhere is amazing. I have a 6s Arma Outcast and it is extremely over powered. Like I think it runs around 50-60 mph and at 45 mph it will flip over backwards it has so much torque. Plus it is nearly indestructible. Honestly it is more fun on one battery pack. I bought it just to see where the tech is these days. Poor bastard just sits now, I have ran it like 5 times.

There needs to be a club for hobbies. We need a boat, some dirtbikes, an ATV, some RC shit, maybe a few sport bikes and cars. You get two 3 outings a year! I am getting the urge to buy another dirtbike but I know it will not get rode much. I even bought some Tech 10's or something last time that look good sitting on my shelf.
                Last edited by kingjason; 02-07-2020, 11:33 AM.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  The tech everywhere is amazing. I have a 6s Arma Outcast and it is extremely over powered. Like I think it runs around 50-60 mph and at 45 mph it will flip over backwards it has so much torque. Plus it is nearly indestructible. Honestly it is more fun on one battery pack. I bought it just to see where the tech is these days. Poor bastard just sits now, I have ran it like 5 times.

There needs to be a club for hobbies. We need a boat, some dirtbikes, an ATV, some RC shit, maybe a few sport bikes and cars. You get two 3 outings a year! I am getting the urge to buy another dirtbike but I know it will not get rode much. I even bought some Tech 10's or something last time that look good sitting on my shelf.
                  I've been thinking about getting an arrma. I've only got traxxas products right now and they are a little overpriced. While the high speed numbers are cool...I cant find anywhere to drive my car that does 70mph+. Its more fun to just bash around at like 30mph.

And the club idea sounds great! Set it up and I'll join!

Comment

Working...
                  X