This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    ohhh yeah, the zong.. that summbitch broke a few months ago while cleaning it , served me well all these years though!

oh and i dont mind you trolling me, my medicine dont taste too bad.

Yeah it was a good piece. on another note this pic is too good to just put in one thread.

Charges
    CPF-DWI
    EVADING W/VEH
    FMFR
    FTA
    IMPROPER DIS OF LICENSE PLATE
    PR-DWI
    PROB VIOL EVADING ARREST/DETENTION W/VEH
    SPEEDING

DAMN SON! you know how to get down!

Comment

who cares? live a little. allan, do you imagine the colony jail being worse than working on the assembly line at the GM plant? im wondering if they are comparable? was it like in the movie 8 Mile? i know you got fired from there, but while the getting was good how good was it?

inline 6, dude, i wish i could remember you, but honestly you just dont even ring a bell in my mind. maybe come to one of the next track events and we can reacquaint ourselves?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I hear the Grand Prairie jail is real nice, you should be fine.
        Almost brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post

DAMN SON! you know how to get down!
          wanna party?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

who cares? live a little. allan, do you imagine the colony jail being worse than working on the assembly line at the GM plant? im wondering if they are comparable? was it like in the movie 8 Mile? i know you got fired from there, but while the getting was good how good was it?

inline 6, dude, i wish i could remember you, but honestly you just dont even ring a bell in my mind. maybe come to one of the next track events and we can reacquaint ourselves?
            Yea, live a little! Go out and get a couple of DWIs and get thrown in jail for a while. lol
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

or get fired from a UAW job! how fuckin dumb do you have to be to fuck that up?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

or get fired from a UAW job! how fuckin dumb do you have to be to fuck that up?
                Actually I quit. But hey nice try, little fella.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

There goes the neighborhood! On a side note there was some sort of shooting/body found while we were at Prairie Lights last year.

Comment

moderators, please take note of those who continue to take every thread off topic. I encourage you guys to make a thread in the smack if you want to go back and forth. For now I am simply seeking advice that will benefit my future and my family. If you have nothing else to add to that, PM me, or make a new topic please.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Actually I quit. But hey nice try, little fella.
                      seconds before they could fire you? lol

once a union man, always a union man

liquor drinkin, alduterous, union man you are.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

oops did i talk about adultery? mehh lets not bring up old shit, right
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

moderators, please take note of those who continue to take every thread off topic. I encourage you guys to make a thread in the smack if you want to go back and forth. For now I am simply seeking advice that will benefit my future and my family. If you have nothing else to add to that, PM me, or make a new topic please.
                          All you have done is troll since you started posting here regularly. Now you are going to cry about what you get in return? Hilarious. What a cry baby.

Comment

I am sure your credit is fucked up like your checkbook. Who is going to co-sign your new place?

Last edited by inline 6; 04-06-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

seconds before they could fire you? lol

once a union man, always a union man

liquor drinkin, alduterous, union man you are.
                              You forgot a Disney picture. I want Mickey Mouse in a UAW hat, it will be just as relevent!

Comment

how bout mickey fuckin Mrs piggy?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X