Interior smell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior smell.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but it seems to be the place for car care. Anyways, I just got my car a couple of months ago and there was a smell... Like an air freshener. I don't do air fresheners. But, I couldn't find one anywhere. Until I had to adjust the KB boost-a-pump. I pulled the trim panel back in the trunk and there it was, a "vanillaroma" air freshener hanging behind the damn trim panel. I didn't think it was funny, but I'll understand if you guys find humor in this. Pretty much I just want to know if there is an easy way to get rid of the smell without making the car smell like some other artificial smell.

BTW, car is an 04' cobra with 33,000 miles on it. Thanks guys.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

blow a fan in the general area overnight? or maybe some non-scented ozium in the afflicted area?

Comment

Leave the windows down in the garage and drive with the windows down when you can. Nothing like fresh air to get rid of those odors. At least it wasn't a smokers car. (I hope)

Comment

No it wasn't. But the car doesn't get driven much, and unfortunatly it doesn't have a spot in the garage yet, it sits outside under a calcarcover. I have to finish my other project and sell it to make room. So, I guess driving with the windows down will have to do. Man hopefully it'll go soon. I really hate that damn smell. It smells like a taxi cab.

But thankfully it wasn't a smokers car.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
        X