Got egged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got egged

Was away on business and my car got egged, sat for at least a week so it dried on really nice. I've tried washing, clay bar-ing, using hot water, and using vinegar to get the last of it off but nothing is working. Anybody have some tips? Thanks
    De Oppresso Liber.

Ca your insurance and be done
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Sorry brotha, it probably ruined the cc. Egg and vomit are the devil on car paint. Do what Rail said. Your best avenue atm...

Comment

Wet sand and compound buff if there's any clear coat left.

Comment

Have you tried applying an all purpose cleaner 10:1 to it and then washing immediately after?

I use optimum power clean for instances such as these (very safe for clear) and haven't had any problems getting stuff like this removed. Granted I've only done 2 cars that had been egged and 1 tahoe where the couple had too much fun and that fun was spewed down the side of the vehicle. LOL

GLOVES and a STRONG stomach FTW.
          Last edited by BadCompanyVPWS6; 12-21-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
            1 tahoe where the couple had too much fun and that fun was spewed down the side of the vehicle. LOL

GLOVES and a STRONG stomach FTW.
            Yo guy, come on man you didnt have to use the word "spewed"...
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I believe the egg shell actully cuts into the clear and stays, thats why you never get the ring out.

Comment

Car cover or garage FTW....just my opinion

You are not going to get the ring's out unless you have a thick clear coat that you can sand down to a new finish...otherwise, strip, clean and re-spray
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  Yo guy, come on man you didnt have to use the word "spewed"...
                  It was in reference to vomit, not the love mayonaise.

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
                    It was in reference to vomit, not the love mayonaise.
                    lol "and boom goes the dynamite"

Comment

Working...
                    X