I'll be there in the 308...

I'll be there.

Comment

I'm going to try and make it out in my 65 C10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Shit I got their at 8:11 and the lot was filled completely. They said their was parking next door at the offices and that was full. I said fuck it and went home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I showed up at 7am...and it took me 20 minutes to get across the parking lot to the exotics section. I'll probably be showing up at 6:30 next time.

Comment

Bump. Who's going tomorrow?

Comment

I may try to take the Fox in the AM... or at least just park across and take the kid. Should be perfect conditions.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

White88 and I will be there, look for the big kevlared jeeps.

Comment

Car isn't ready yet, but will be in the next few days... I should be out there next month, dammit.

Comment

It used to be that you could get there at 7-7:30am and get a nice spot, but forget about that shit, now you have to be there at 6:30am these days just to get a decent spot in the front lot...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        It used to be that you could get there at 7-7:30am and get a nice spot, but forget about that shit, now you have to be there at 6:30am these days just to get a decent spot in the front lot...
                        It wasn't too bad today, there were spots throughout almost the entire time. Some really nice cars there as always, a newer 5.0 wrecked into the guardrail trying to race when leaving. Everyone freaked out when a Bugatti and a mclaren p1 showed up and there was a huge crowd around them the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          a newer 5.0 wrecked into the guardrail trying to race when leaving.
                          LOL - pics?

Last edited by Roscoe; 12-06-2014, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that's it. We heard it but never went to see it.

Comment

Cars & Coffee Dallas // Mustang Crash: http://youtu.be/90ba8UtjxKo
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                              X