• Show
Clear All

• Mike C Memorial Service Cars n Coffee Car Meet

I would like to have a Car meet at
    HOME DEPOT
    765 East I-30
    Rockwall, TX 75087
    (214)779-7278

@ 10:30 Thursday Morning memorial gtg in honor of Mike Christiana. I know we had over 100 members show up at his house to see the fight between JKD and I and Adam n I. I hope we as a board represent just as well with a fallen brother.

Feel free to text me at 214 779 7278

I will be in The Rat at 10:30 A.M.on Thursday Jan 1st 2015 in the Home Depot Parking lot by the Garden section. Lets pay our last respects in sytle guys! We will leave at 11:15 to convoy to Lone Star Cowboy Church, 543 west f.m. 6, Nevada, tx 75173.
    Last edited by SEB; 12-30-2014, 09:36 AM.
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Like I said, not sure if I will make the meet up in advance, but if so I will be in the Blue F150 4x4. No performance car for me at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Wiecked View Post
      Like I said, not sure if I will make the meet up in advance, but if so I will be in the Blue F150 4x4. No performance car for me at this time.
      Look forward to seeing you again and remembering Mike
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I look more like your avitar these days. Except about as much hair on the top of my head as Mike had.

Comment

What's the Home Depot location?
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            What's the Home Depot location?
            Its the Home Depot in Rockwall off 30! I should have been more specific!

HOME DEPOT
            765 East I-30
            Rockwall, TX 75087

Call or Text 214 779 7278 if you need help with directions
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

See you guys there.

Comment

Seb is on his way. I'm in front of the garden center in a gray g35 sedan.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Due to unforeseen events I will not be able to make it. I'll make my donation to the college fund today.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Y'all be careful out there today. Don't want this repeated for someone else. Hope you have a good showing.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Seems like company we had last night brought illness to the household... Can't make it either, apologies.

Comment

I was on my way to pick up RyanB, hit some ice/slush stuff early this morning and put the vette into a wall. I'm fine, car not so much, but sorry I couldn't be there, and sorry I couldn't get Ryan there. I hope it was a beautiful service.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                          I was on my way to pick up RyanB, hit some ice/slush stuff early this morning and put the vette into a wall. I'm fine, car not so much, but sorry I couldn't be there, and sorry I couldn't get Ryan there. I hope it was a beautiful service.
                          Hate to hear that about your vette man! I like your sig
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                          X