No announcement yet.

Got a stock market plan ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just invest in a bunch of bricks of Coca Cola ROI must be insane! Until you get busted

Comment

No risk in that!

Buy low, sell high. It (almost) always works...
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

CPI Report at 730am Wed.Market waiting to see this to get direction on Inflation. Would be nice to have a copy 5 hours before ��

Comment

I am surprised it didn't sell down further. I figure there will be another round of selling once the 10 year breaks 3.0% but hell if I know.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Was expecting 10 yr to reach 2.9 but hasn’t yet. 20 yr fell under 3%. I’m also expecting more selling. I’ve been wrong a bunch though so time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              I'm referencing cannabis stocks. All my posts were about cannabis stocks in reply to a post about cannabis stocks.
              Say what you will, but 3 of my 6 pot stocks are up over 90%. Granted they we're up a lot more about a month ago, but even after the correction 2 weeks ago it's still an incredible jump. I truly believe in the sector.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                CPI Report at 730am Wed.Market waiting to see this to get direction on Inflation. Would be nice to have a copy 5 hours before ��
                I have a feeling stocks are headed back down, sharply, tomorrow after the report. I normally would not pay much attention to those because I usually don’t hold much around these events. However I loaded up on some MO when it tested support. I have peeled some off but holding way more than I should.

Comment

Inflation up .5

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    Say what you will, but 3 of my 6 pot stocks are up over 90%. Granted they we're up a lot more about a month ago, but even after the correction 2 weeks ago it's still an incredible jump. I truly believe in the sector.
                    That's cool and I'm happy to see you've made money. I never said you can't make money on them.

I said at the valuations they trade, they aren't cheap or safe. People shouldn't be saying or telling you these are cheap and/or safe. At a 2,000 forward PE ratio, that is the same exact thing as someone saying to you:

I have a business, I project it to earn $1 million dollars this year. I'll sell it to you today for $2 billion. I don't think anyone here would contend that's a safe or cheap proposition.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

I have a business, I project it to earn $1 million dollars this year. I'll sell it to you today for $2 billion. I don't think anyone here would contend that's a safe or cheap proposition.
                      You've never heard of Amazon?

*rimshot*
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

So things I’ve learned this week.
                        1. Nobody gives a fuck about inflation
                        2. Nobody gives a fuck about rates rising
                        I suppose we are heading to tha moon aka 3000 sp.
                        Vol shorts feeling all giddy again too guess they didn’t learn the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          So things I’ve learned this week.
                          1. Nobody gives a fuck about inflation
                          2. Nobody gives a fuck about rates rising
                          I suppose we are heading to tha moon aka 3000 sp.
                          Vol shorts feeling all giddy again too guess they didn’t learn the first time
                          There was a great article about a whistleblower sending a letter to SEC that detailed how electronic trading is being used to manipulate the VIX. Imagine that being used to manipulate the entire market. That is at least part of the reality.

Comment

I guess so algos gone wild!! Lots of shady stuff goes on in the markets I’m sure. SEC like “ok we will look at it” but they never do. Interesting times

Comment

Working...
                            X