Johnson Co. Sherriffs dept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Fuck that county, don't go over there fucking around. Like asking questions, trying to get someone out of jail, looking for information about anything, especially if you're not on their side, them cocksuckers don't care about color, nationality, rich, poor, other PD's, etc. They will fuck with you up to get your money.

You can combine, Cockrell Hill, Dalworthington Gardens, Pantego, Alvarado and Plano PD all together.

I've tried not to judge them too harshly, and give them the benefit of the doubt over the years. But I can't help but sense the same thing from them. Don't know, maybe its just the way all of em are, in every county.

Having several deputies that are morbidly obese and look like they'd need a raskal to get to their next cheeseburger, doesn't help the admins look like they give two shits.

They're also paranoid as hell. Several years ago when I was in whataburger, I was behind 2 deputies in line. I was tired from working all day, so I sit down on the bench that is... 15 feet away from the counter. One turns around and just faces me the whole time, while the other one is giving them his order. When they're done and they're walking off and I'm walking up to the counter, he mentions that I was "scaring the shit out of him". ... How?? Again, I was sitting on the bench, awaiting my turn.

You are in the wrong fucking job idiot.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      ... How?? Again, I was sitting on the bench, awaiting my turn.
      You are in the wrong fucking job idiot.
      ... or, if you were anything like the multi personality-like SMEGMA STENCH shady fuck character on here, there may have been a legitimate cause.

Comment

Why are sheriff's deputies so often obese while police patrol officers are generally not?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Why are sheriff's deputies so often obese while police patrol officers are generally not?
          Beats me, I was a fat municipal cop.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Beats me, I was a fat municipal cop.
            I was just plain fat, LOL.

Maybe it was the doughnuts???

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              All that sitting in court rooms? What I don't get is those who are really young, as if they may have just passed POST are huge lard balls.

Comment

Maybe years ago. The guys that are over roaming around my side of town are either thin or built. The guy we acquired from them is a stout mother also. Three guys are like 6 ft 5 and stout and several ex military guys. I don't really here of anything weird going on over there, and there are a lot of crazy people in the county, I here their radio traffic. I will say the DA does not screw around out here like Dallas County. I have seen first hand other counties give people deferred for some pretty interesting stuff. You break the law in Johnson County, you go to jail. Lots of small towns out this way and I don't really keep track of them.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Maybe years ago. The guys that are over roaming around my side of town are either thin or built. The guy we acquired from them is a stout mother also. Three guys are like 6 ft 5 and stout and several ex military guys. I don't really here of anything weird going on over there, and there are a lot of crazy people in the county, I here their radio traffic. I will say the DA does not screw around out here like Dallas County. I have seen first hand other counties give people deferred for some pretty interesting stuff. You break the law in Johnson County, you go to jail. Lots of small towns out this way and I don't really keep track of them.
                  I wouldnt exactly call that one we were at a few weeks back that had that crazy chick hiding in the pool shed "stout" "built" or "thin"
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I can't even remember that guy but for the most part these guys over here are not that big. There are several I work with all them time and then occasionally some randoms are over here. 800 square miles.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                    X