No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Don't ask about the secret ingredient.
      WH

Comment

• you think they'll get sued?

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          you think they'll get sued?
          If I remember right it was just a Halloween "costume" for an already existing eatery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            If I remember right it was just a Halloween "costume" for an already existing eatery.
            i get it now! that was a Eddie Murphy movie

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                This one hits a bit close to home... oh well.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  This one hits a bit close to home... oh well.
                  same here. I haven't drank all week. That's a bigger deal than it sounds.

Comment

• I sent it to a buddy who's wife drinks a bottle a night.

"I'm not an alcoholic! Alcoholics go to meetings!"

Comment

• I’m closing in on 4 years without a drink. Now if I could just stop the sugar after 8pm. I have no self control around sweets
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• You can always tell who the heavy drinkers are by how many bottles of empty beer/wine are in their recycle bins if you walk around your neighborhood on the morning of pickup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          I’m closing in on 4 years without a drink. Now if I could just stop the sugar after 8pm. I have no self control around sweets
                          I drink a bit, but I've never been too big on sweets. I'm sweet enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                            You can always tell who the heavy drinkers are by how many bottles of empty beer/wine are in their recycle bins if you walk around your neighborhood on the morning of pickup.
                            Stay out of my garbage!

Comment

• Fucking Tinypic always turns my phone pic's sideways!
                              I saw 2 cars without back windows Tuesday in the heavy rain. WTF, throw some plastic over it,, geez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                I’m closing in on 4 years without a drink. Now if I could just stop the sugar after 8pm. I have no self control around sweets
                                Quitter!

I'm working on 6 years myself, and thanks to keto I've been sugar-free for a whole 2 months (that's a bigger victory than the 6 years). heh The craving is gone, but man the desire sure isn't. If that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X