Late night crew, start posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night crew, start posting

I have another all night'er coming up for work (starts at 10 PM), and it will be boring part of the time. Start posting shit here to keep me entertained.

It should wrap up around 5 AM I think. Saturday night we did a 20 hour run, I'm still tired from that!

Wat

Comment

I'm getting bored, wake up people!

Comment

YouTube is your friend....

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          YouTube is your friend....
          Saturday/Sunday we spent 20 hours on the call, I think I surfed that enough then!. Plenty of waiting time between upgrades. Start something, wait... start the next thing, wait...

Comment

Yawwwwwn, I'm about to go to sleep...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Yawwwwwn, I'm about to go to sleep...
              I'm gonna text you in 1 hour, check how you are doing

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Saturday/Sunday we spent 20 hours on the call, I think I surfed that enough then!. Plenty of waiting time between upgrades. Start something, wait... start the next thing, wait...
                What are yak working on now?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  What are yak working on now?
                  We upgraded the North America production APIm server from V4 to V5, tonight we are changing some plans and republishing (a lot of them). Huge upgrade we worked on for just over a year between all environments. This is a huge deal at work, and a major accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    I'm gonna text you in 1 hour, check how you are doing
                    Well, I forgot our house rule, you cook, you clean. I made some homemade chili tonight so I spent the last hour detailing the kitchen...
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Well, I forgot our house rule, you cook, you clean. I made some homemade chili tonight so I spent the last hour detailing the kitchen...
                      With, or without beans? That's the DFWStangs question!

Comment

Texas chili has no beans, so to answer your/dfws question, no beans!

And now I'm wide awake...

Comment

Glad you are up too!

I, myself like beans in chili (not vegetarian chili tho).

Comment

Funny thing is that I will eat chili w/beans, I actually like it. Though when I cook my own I always forget...

PS How many miles you have on the 5.0 now?

Comment

A good chili has to give you gas. No beans = no gas!

Comment

Working...
                              X