New dyno numbers NA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dyno numbers NA

This is my NA build on e85 so far. I'm switching back to pump gas and adding torco to every tank. Still got to do some tweaking and maybe get a little bit more out of it. Will be posting nitrous numbers really soon. Hoping for 800 rwhp with nitrous.

2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

badass! Combo?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

JE pistons, eagle rods, forged crank, ported heads, comp cams stage 3, 13:1 compression, American racing long tubes, off road x pipe, boss manifold, steeds cai and tune by Truestreet. Then I have a direct port fogger kit with a 300 shot with a progressive controller.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Would make more power NA if I went with a lighter rods and pistons but I built this engine to support a big shot.

Comment

Awesome, are there any hard numbers out there on hp vs piston weight, IE, drop 100g from the piston = 8hp, etc?
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            Awesome, are there any hard numbers out there on hp vs piston weight, IE, drop 100g from the piston = 8hp, etc?
            Not that I've seen. But I'm sure someone has some numbers.

Comment

What car is that in?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                What car is that in?
                2012 Mustang GT

Comment

Here's what it looks like now.

Comment

I'm ready to see those numbers on the juice man! And do they expect any hp loss on pump gas/Torco?

Comment

Nice numbers, was up there Saturday and saw your car. Looks good especially with those rims.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                        I'm ready to see those numbers on the juice man! And do they expect any hp loss on pump gas/Torco?
                        They think I should pick up some cause of the bump compression.

Comment

Got a video of how it sounds?
                          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                            Got a video of how it sounds?
                            Idle or WOT?

Comment

What transmission. That is very impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X